Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 15th 08, 08:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Weds 16 April - last day to register to vote for Mayoral & GLA elections

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
h.li...

Well, not quite. But it's pointless using your *second* vote for anyone
other than Ken or Boris, or using it at all if your first vote is for
Ken or Boris

Got it.

To me, this seems elementary. I'm surprised to read comments that a lot
of people don't understand the system;

Well, I had no idea that that was the position - and I'm *really*,
*really* clever. ;-)

But now I know...well then, it's just the one vote for me.

Ian