Old May 16th 08, 10:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default TfL Journey Planner Victoria Coach Station

Strangely, a number of options tell me to get to Victoria Station,
then walk to Victoria Coach Station, then get a bus towards Wandsworth
or Tooting, which will then mysteriously get me to Victoria Coach
Station later much than I was already there.

Is there some bug or feature going on?

Old May 16th 08, 10:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 16 May, 23:44, MIG wrote:
Strangely, a number of options tell me to get to Victoria Station,
then walk to Victoria Coach Station,

Are you sure it doesn't say "Bus Station" at this point? That refers
to the railway station forecourt rather than the bus station.

The other possibility is that one of the "Victoria Coach Station"s is
the bus stop of that name, and the other is the building, and - for
example - it thinks catching a bus at the former will get you closer
to the latter.

Can you give us a set of options to put in that'll reproduce this
problem?

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London
Old May 17th 08, 04:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

On May 16, 11:54*pm, Mr Thant
wrote:
On 16 May, 23:44, MIG wrote:

Strangely, a number of options tell me to get to Victoria Station,
then walk to Victoria Coach Station,

Are you sure it doesn't say "Bus Station" at this point? That refers
to the railway station forecourt rather than the bus station.

The other possibility is that one of the "Victoria Coach Station"s is
the bus stop of that name, and the other is the building, and - for
example - it thinks catching a bus at the former will get you closer
to the latter.

Can you give us a set of options to put in that'll reproduce this
problem?

No. Not any more anyway. Maybe I mistyped or misread something or
had a hallucination. Oh well.