Old July 11th 08, 05:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bus Fairs, (U4 & U9) how Much?

Can anyone tell me how much bus fairs can I expect to pay?

Bus U4 Hayes & Harlington Station to Uxbridge Station Bus Station?
Bus U9 Uxbridge Station Bus Station to Harefield Hospital?

I understand they issue Singles and not Returns?

Thanks.

Old July 11th 08, 06:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london

www.tfl.gov.uk would be a good place to start

Old July 11th 08, 06:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Matt Wheeler" wrote in message

"Section 31T" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how much bus fairs can I expect to pay?

Bus U4 Hayes & Harlington Station to Uxbridge Station Bus Station?
Bus U9 Uxbridge Bus Station to Harefield Hospital?

I understand they issue Singles and not Returns?

www.tfl.gov.uk would be a good place to start

Thanks but the Single fare finder says "There was no matching station" for
Hayes & Harlington Station!

Old July 11th 08, 07:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Jul 11, 6:14*am, "Section 31T" wrote:
Can anyone tell me how much bus fairs can I expect to pay?

Bus U4 Hayes & Harlington Station to Uxbridge Station Bus Station?
Bus U9 Uxbridge Station Bus Station to Harefield Hospital?

I understand they issue Singles and not Returns?

£2 single fare if you pay cash on the bus. A One Day Bus Pass from a
Tube Station or Oyster Ticket Stop (a shop that sells TfL tickets)
would cost £3.50 cash.

90p single fare if you have a Pay as You Go Oyster Card. This would
be capped at £3 if you made several bus trips in one day.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloa...s-08-01-02.pdf
has all the details. Pages 31 and 32 refer.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/faresandtickets/1055.aspx

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/wheret...kets/1074.aspx

--
Paul C via Google

Old October 10th 08, 12:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 06:14:56 +0100, "Section 31T"
wrote:

Can anyone tell me how much bus fairs can I expect to pay?

Bus U4 Hayes & Harlington Station to Uxbridge Station Bus Station?
Bus U9 Uxbridge Station Bus Station to Harefield Hospital?

I understand they issue Singles and not Returns?

Thanks.

Bus fares you mean , a fair is were u have fun.
Old October 12th 08, 11:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Cash fares are £2 for each bus journey for an adult.
If you use an Oyster card, only 90p is deducted for each bus trip up to
a maximum of £3 per day.

You will almost certainly save money if you buy an Oyster Card.

London's fares are complicated; you can read about them on www.tfl.gov.uk
Single cash fares are usually much more costly than Oyster/One Day
Travelcard or a One Day Bus Pass.