Old July 28th 08, 02:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Tube Booze Ban - is it working?

I don't understand your comment about the smoking ban - I've seen it
flouted less than 10 times since it was introduced and on several
occasions I asked, having identified myself as staff, the offender to
put the cigarette out and they complied immediately.

Travelling on the Met reguarly I find its openly abused by sly faggers
(trying to hide their habits from all the other passengers) both on trains
and platforms. OK so it may be in the out in the open air but the ban still
applies does it not? In central London it certainly is more effective.

Old July 28th 08, 06:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Still see quite a few on the Northern Line southbound from Colindale most
evenings from about 5:15pm onwards

Diesel ban in 4 cities steps up pressure for ban in London Ding Bat London Transport 11 December 14th 16 08:33 AM
Night tube working timetables Basil Jet[_4_] London Transport 2 August 20th 16 08:24 PM
The Tube Strike - Last weapon for the average working guy? Edward Cowling[_2_] London Transport 55 February 26th 14 03:33 PM
Booze Cruise No Name London Transport 64 June 7th 08 06:25 AM
Johnson unveils Tube alcohol ban Paul Scott London Transport 85 May 13th 08 06:18 PM