Old September 22nd 08, 11:34 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default NLL Camden Road work package reduced

On 22 Sep, 06:59, Mr Thant
wrote:
On 19 Sep, 20:56, Jamie *Thompson wrote:

Enough to have freight lines between Ally Pally and Finsbury (the ones
being upgraded to passenger grade)

My point about the Goblin is that the southbound ECML freight line is
the easternmost track, while the Harringay curve is on the west side,
and in between lie the fast lines and the slow lines. Whereas there's
non-conflicting access to the NLL via the Canonbury curve and Camden
Incline.

The thought crossed my mind but didn't click. Fair enough. I'd imagine
a eastern curve to the Goblin would be...difficult, given the property
in the way, and a diving flyunder towards Gospel Oak would be
pointless as southbound freight will probably be heading east anyway.

....though I'd imagine the Welwyn
bottleneck forces much of the traffic onto the WCML and MML.

I believe freight is sent via Hertford North.

Figures.