London Banter

-   -   Good to see the piccadilly line is as shit as ever (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/7334-good-see-piccadilly-line-shit.html)

[email protected] December 10th 08 08:23 AM

Good to see the piccadilly line is as shit as ever

On Dec 9, 10:51 pm, Paul Corfield wrote:
I think you are *really* making something out of nothing. From what I
have seen of the "style" of Mr Heenan's posts he has a tendency to use
extreme examples or humour to try to make a point. This is a case in
point but I expect he is killing himself laughing at your very OTT
reaction.

Oh well. Can't win em all.

B2003

[email protected] December 10th 08 08:26 AM

Good to see the piccadilly line is as shit as ever

On Dec 9, 11:18 pm, MIG wrote:
I prefer Boltar, even though I'm a raving lefty and he thinks I am a
sad ****** etc. It's because his rantings honestly reflect his state
of mind and aren't windups or affectations.

;o)

B2003

Andrew Heenan December 10th 08 09:24 AM

Good to see the piccadilly line is as shit as ever

"James Farrar" wrote
I think you are *really* making something out of nothing. From what I
have seen of the "style" of Mr Heenan's posts he has a tendency to use
extreme examples or humour to try to make a point. This is a case in
point but I expect he is killing himself laughing at your very OTT
reaction.

Indeed, Boltar's reaction is proving the point.

Laugh at Boltar?
Moi?
:o)

--