Old January 2nd 09, 10:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Travelcard prices

Following a discussion on a webforum earlier, I was wondering if
anyone has any historical Travelcard prices (say within the last 10
years or so). I googled without succes...

Old January 3rd 09, 04:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009, James Farrar wrote:

Following a discussion on a webforum earlier, I was wondering if anyone
has any historical Travelcard prices (say within the last 10 years or
so). I googled without succes...

Well there's your mistake! I always make sure i use a succe when googling.

Sorry, no actual answer.

tom

--
Science which is distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced
Old January 3rd 09, 04:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 02 Jan 2009 23:22:41 +0000, James Farrar
wrote:

Following a discussion on a webforum earlier, I was wondering if
anyone has any historical Travelcard prices (say within the last 10
years or so). I googled without succes...

The Internet Archive has TfL's site archived back to 2002, at
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.tfl.gov.uk.

HTH
Old January 8th 09, 10:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

I don't know whether you mean day travelcards, seasons or both, but I
have a few of the "Fares and tickets" booklets going back a few years
(not 10 years though). I could scan them in or email you info if
you're interested. Contact me off group with whatever specific info
you're interested in and i'll do my best to help.