Old September 21st 03, 01:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Information at Kings Cross

"herbwormwood" wrote in message
. DE...

Hi,
We are visiting London from Tyneside and have read there is a transport
info office at Kings Cross. Is this staffed by actual humans or is it just
a board? We will be wanting bus routes and times. Also we have got a
number to call for Transport queries, 0707221234. Do you have any more
information about these services, are they still running and if so what
are they like?

The number is actually 020 7222 1234. Try www.tfl.gov.uk for information on
the tube, dlr, buses and trams in London - or ask us here - we generally
know what we're talking about

brgds

Matt

Old September 21st 03, 04:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london

The number is actually 020 7222 1234. Try www.tfl.gov.uk for information

on
the tube, dlr, buses and trams in London - or ask us here - we generally
know what we're talking about

brgds

Matt

There used to be a number of Underground staff who posted here, but constant
snide comments by certain posters, drove them off! (