Old September 21st 03, 10:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Information at Kings Cross

"herbwormwood" wrote in message
. DE...

We are visiting London from Tyneside and have read
there is a transport info office at Kings Cross.

It is in the Camden Town Hall, which is across the road from Kings Cross
station. It does not have very good hours, for instance, it is shut all day
Saturday and Sunday. The one at Euston station (one tube stop or a short bus
ride away) has much better hours.

Is this staffed by actual humans

I don't think so, I think it's staffed by Camden council staff.

We will be wanting bus routes and times.

All of the London bus maps are out of print at the moment, so the office
staff might not be able to help you as much as you'd like. You might want to
print some stuff off the official website.

Bus times are probably irrelevant: unless you are visiting exceptionally
obscure parts of outer London, buses are (a) so frequent that timetables are
unnecessary and (b) subject to unpredictable traffic delays which render
timetables meaningless anyway.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped