Old November 8th 06, 11:00 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
KOS KOS is offline

Default Is TOX back?

Just seen new TOX06 graffiti all over the approach to Kings Cross near the
new Eurostar works.
Is he back out and spraying already?

Old November 8th 06, 11:59 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

KOS wrote:
Just seen new TOX06 graffiti all over the approach to Kings Cross
near the new Eurostar works.
Is he back out and spraying already?

There's been TOX06 graffiti about for some months now. Certainly in
north-west London and I even saw some on (IIRC) the approaches to Leicester.
I guess that he's either out and at it again or someone has taken over his
tag with the aim of incriminating him. It would be spectacularly stupid if
it was the same guy, seeing as the police now know who he is (then again
.....).

Old November 9th 06, 08:35 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

"Jack Taylor" wrote in message
KOS wrote:
Just seen new TOX06 graffiti all over the approach to Kings Cross
near the new Eurostar works.
Is he back out and spraying already?

There's been TOX06 graffiti about for some months now. Certainly in
north-west London and I even saw some on (IIRC) the approaches to
Leicester. I guess that he's either out and at it again or someone has
taken over his tag with the aim of incriminating him. It would be
spectacularly stupid if it was the same guy, seeing as the police now know
who he is (then again ....).

We were on a Canal cruise in amsterdam last weekend and Tox tags were all
over the railway bridge to the east of Central station!

Lee

Old November 9th 06, 08:40 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 00:00:55 -0000, "KOS"
wrote:

Just seen new TOX06 graffiti all over the approach to Kings Cross near the
new Eurostar works.
Is he back out and spraying already?

I noticed that yesterday on the Waterloo approaches. it certainly
looks like the same hand.
Old November 9th 06, 08:59 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

In message , at 09:40:24 on
Thu, 9 Nov 2006, Ken Wheatley remarked:
Just seen new TOX06 graffiti all over the approach to Kings Cross near the
new Eurostar works.
Is he back out and spraying already?

I noticed that yesterday on the Waterloo approaches. it certainly
looks like the same hand.

More sightings he

http://www.answers.com/topic/tox-2

Old November 9th 06, 12:46 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Jack Taylor wrote:
KOS wrote:
Just seen new TOX06 graffiti all over the approach to Kings Cross
near the new Eurostar works.
Is he back out and spraying already?

There's been TOX06 graffiti about for some months now. Certainly in
north-west London and I even saw some on (IIRC) the approaches to Leicester.
I guess that he's either out and at it again or someone has taken over his
tag with the aim of incriminating him. It would be spectacularly stupid if
it was the same guy, seeing as the police now know who he is (then again
....).

Much as one detests the low-life scum in question, I think it's been
apparent for quite some time that the "TOX" tag has developed a life of
its own, and it is highly unlikely that the convicted waste-of-space is
guilty of all its manifestations. In a way, it had become the "KILLROY
WAS HERE" of the 21st Century....

Old November 9th 06, 12:59 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Ken Wheatley wrote:
I noticed that yesterday on the Waterloo approaches. it certainly
looks like the same hand.

Its about time the sad loser grew up and stopped behaving like a 15
year old, since he must be 21/22 by now going by the 2004 report.

B2003

Old November 9th 06, 02:55 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

wrote:
Much as one detests the low-life scum in question, I think it's been
apparent for quite some time that the "TOX" tag has developed a life of
its own, and it is highly unlikely that the convicted waste-of-space is
guilty of all its manifestations. In a way, it had become the "KILLROY
WAS HERE" of the 21st Century....

I'd say that most, possibly all, of the TOX tags are fake. Last year, a
guy came to do some work in our garden and he'd written 'TOX 05' in the
dirt on the back of his van (he admitted he'd done it for a laugh,
instead of 'clean me'). Why do people write comments on their own dirty
vehicles?! (At least this made me smile).

Recently, with the cold mornings, my local bus shelters have been full
of condensation, and I've 'written' TOX06 on them for a laugh. Even
took photos, so I expect I'll have my own ASBO soon!

Kings Cross has been obliterated and more appears each week, so someone
is going back regularly to 'finish off' what they've started before.
TOXIC and HOST is everywhere. I've seen enough of the older ones to
know that some are not in the same style, but many do look genuine. I
suspect TOX is back, at least in some places, and will simply argue
that someone is copying him when the police inevitably knock on his
door (as they must have done already). Sadly, even though he may be
known, they still need proof.

Jonathan

Old November 9th 06, 04:24 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

In message .com, at
07:55:39 on Thu, 9 Nov 2006, jonmorris remarked:

Sadly, even though he may be known, they still need proof.

You'd think they'd be able to nail whoever is doing it in one of the 300
(apparently) times everyone is captured each day on CCTV. Or are the
cameras in all the wrong places?
Old November 9th 06, 10:24 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Roland Perry wrote:
You'd think they'd be able to nail whoever is doing it in one of the 300
(apparently) times everyone is captured each day on CCTV. Or are the
cameras in all the wrong places?

No, it shows that CCTV isn't as good as everyone expects or believes.
We've got thousands of cameras, but has crime fallen (or not moved
crime to non-CCTV areas)? Are the streets safe? Are yobs no longer
roaming free and terrorising people? Wear a hood/mask or keep your head
down and there's not a lot a camera can do. It also needs someone to
watch it, analyse it and investigate after the event.

It's like speed cameras getting people for speeding, but ignoring those
who are drunk, uninsured, unlicenced, driving with fake/cloned plates
etc etc. Has the number of road deaths and accidents fallen massively
since the introduction of speed cameras? Not at all. It has raised a
lot of money though.

Get real police out patrolling, who could catch 'Tox' in the act, and
it might also send out the signal that you might actually stand a
chance of being caught. Considering the graffitti at Kings Cross is
getting worse on a weekly basis, someone is definitely active in the
area. I'm amazed it isn't being watched, although it is possible that
the plan is to simply remove it and secure the area once everything is
finished.

Jonathan

Tox to be boxed Recliner[_2_] London Transport 25 June 9th 11 07:42 PM
TOX sentenced John Rowland London Transport 6 October 14th 04 08:36 AM
Back to buses. Kat London Transport 14 January 19th 04 07:20 PM
trains into Waterloo - back to nomal? Tim London Transport 8 January 12th 04 06:26 PM
TOX.03 Boltar London Transport 13 October 29th 03 02:08 PM