Old August 26th 09, 12:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Which is the bad interchange at Green Park?

I can never remember, darn it - is it Victoria to Piccadilly or Jubilee to
Piccadilly?

Ian

Old August 26th 09, 12:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Aug 26, 1:02*pm, "Ian F." wrote:
I can never remember, darn it - is it Victoria to Piccadilly or Jubilee to
Piccadilly?

To be honest they are both pretty long if you do them at lower level.
If I was changing Vic to Picc I'd go via the ticket hall and the
escalators rather than slog with stairs and corridors.

--
Paul C
via Google
Old August 26th 09, 12:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"plcd1" wrote in message

To be honest they are both pretty long if you do them at lower level.
If I was changing Vic to Picc I'd go via the ticket hall and the
escalators rather than slog with stairs and corridors.

Many thanks - will do.

Ian

Old August 26th 09, 07:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , at 13:02:49 on Wed, 26
Aug 2009, Ian F. remarked:
I can never remember, darn it - is it Victoria to Piccadilly or Jubilee
to Piccadilly?

It's been bad so long, it has to be Vic-Picc.
Old August 26th 09, 08:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

On 26 Aug, 20:45, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 13:02:49 on Wed, 26
Aug 2009, Ian F. remarked:

I can never remember, darn it - is it Victoria to Piccadilly or Jubilee
to Piccadilly?

It's been bad so long, it has to be Vic-Picc.

Nah, they made a worse one with Jubilee - Piccadilly.