Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gareth Davis
Forum: London Transport June 18th 04, 09:03 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Gareth Davis
Oyster and oneday Travelcards -- when?

"Graham J" wrote in message ...

However I do acknowledge you said "sufficient state" and "for example". A
practical solution would...
Forum: London Transport June 16th 04, 07:39 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Gareth Davis
Oyster and oneday Travelcards -- when?

But how do the weekly season tickets work? Are they some sort of blanket
'I've paid' signal that last a...
Forum: London Transport June 16th 04, 07:10 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Gareth Davis
Oyster and oneday Travelcards -- when?

"Ben Nunn" wrote in message ...

Performing all the calculations required...
Forum: London Transport June 15th 04, 11:10 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Gareth Davis
Oyster and oneday Travelcards -- when?

Capping needs to be introduced, and it needs to be smart and effective. The
£90/50 Prepay limit needs...
Forum: London Transport April 6th 04, 08:47 PM
Replies: 40
Posted By Gareth Davis
Local/Express bus routes

Here's an idea I thought about to improve bus services in
London. Instead of having all bus...
Forum: London Transport April 6th 04, 08:40 PM
Replies: 70
Posted By Gareth Davis
Subway (New York) vs Underground (London) [Quite long]

(Gareth Davis) wrote in message ...

[snip]

Right time for a follow up to all the responses:

I agree that most of my...
Forum: London Transport April 3rd 04, 05:19 AM
Replies: 70
Posted By Gareth Davis
Subway (New York) vs Underground (London) [Quite long]

Since we are on the topic of comparing things stateside, I thought I'd
share my recent experiences of the NYC subway system during a recent
stay.

Stations:
All stations I saw appeared litter free...
Forum: London Transport February 16th 04, 11:00 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Gareth Davis
Talking Buses

I was on one bus. Im not sure of the number. But was...
Forum: London Transport January 30th 04, 12:17 AM
Replies: 36
Posted By Gareth Davis
Oyster readers turned off

wrote in message ...
[snip]

You have to validate in at Waterloo (Waterloo & City) platforms, as
you always need to...
Forum: London Transport January 27th 04, 11:51 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Gareth Davis
Oyster readers turned off

Are you certain the readers were off? The gates can be set to open but
wouldn't...
Forum: London Transport January 15th 04, 10:23 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Gareth Davis
Oyster & NR

Paul Corfield wrote in message ...

[snip]

In some of these places there are gates and they will work with Pre-Pay
(and...
Forum: London Transport November 20th 03, 11:23 PM
Replies: 44
Posted By Gareth Davis
Security of Oyster Cards

Forum: London Transport November 19th 03, 07:08 PM
Replies: 44
Posted By Gareth Davis
Security of Oyster Cards

I leave the station and decide to take a bus. It's a DOO bus so it
has a card reader by the...
Forum: London Transport November 18th 03, 08:40 PM
Replies: 44
Posted By Gareth Davis
Security of Oyster Cards

Mok-Kong Shen wrote in message ...

Access to the...
Forum: London Transport November 5th 03, 12:07 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Gareth Davis
Oyster card readers at Ealing broadway tube

"Anteateruk" wrote in message ...
"Anteateruk" wrote in message
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Forum Jump