Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lars Elmvang
Forum: London Transport July 24th 05, 10:32 AM
Replies: 85
Posted By Lars Elmvang
LU chaos

wrote:
I'll just leave my 5 year old and 8 year old hanging around outside
school until I can get back home on Friday then. Plenty of paedophiles
in the rail entusiast fratenty...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 12:19 PM
Replies: 85
Posted By Lars Elmvang
LU chaos

Chris Hills wrote:
Lars Elmvang wrote:

The police suggests you stay put.
Try that

Why? I'm not in London.
No, but emergency services need free roads to get in and out of the...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 11:23 AM
Replies: 85
Posted By Lars Elmvang
LU chaos

Chris Hills wrote:

General Von Clinkerhoffen wrote:

I cannot believe just how mean spirited and bloody nasty some of you
lot are being, I want to get home, I want a bus ME ME ME.

Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 11:22 AM
Replies: 85
Posted By Lars Elmvang
LU chaos

wrote:
Could you get you head around the fact there is more to life than zone
1 in London or are you saying transport in the whole of Greater London
and the South East has come...
Forum: London Transport March 26th 05, 02:08 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywherefor you for pictures on the LU

Nick Cooper wrote:
Funnily enough, getting off at Wood Green the other day,
Hmm, and you used the escalators for this? ;) I wonder what the blokes
and blokettes behind the CCTV screens were...
Forum: London Transport March 26th 05, 12:00 AM
Replies: 101
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywherefor you for pictures on the LU

Adrian wrote:

Lars Elmvang ) gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying :

bloke ahead of me on the escalator with a Jack Russell (or...
Forum: London Transport March 25th 05, 09:44 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Lars Elmvang
parking and tube

Paul Weaver wrote:

In message ,...
Forum: London Transport March 25th 05, 09:43 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywherefor you for pictures on the LU

Nick Cooper wrote:
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:57:57 +0000, Arthur Figgis
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:19:38 -0000, (Mark Brader)...
Forum: London Transport March 24th 05, 09:09 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywherefor you for pictures on the LU

EorJames wrote:

Well have, and im waiting for a reply.
And Lars do you mean you would.
Most probably not, but I can't say anything for the others around in the
group.
Besides, if you already...
Forum: London Transport March 24th 05, 08:52 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywherefor you for pictures on the LU

Brimstone wrote:
EorJames wrote:

But in the end of the day, is my service what people want.
If i get enough requests i will ask the LU for permission, but if i
dont i think ill leave the...
Forum: London Transport April 4th 04, 10:48 AM
Replies: 70
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Subway (New York) vs Underground (London) [Quite long]

Bob Watt wrote:

On 03/04/2004 13:16, in article ,
was impressed by the length of the trains - I was...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 04, 03:57 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Train-numbers on the LU

I will try to sum up what we got so far then.......
Gentlemen, still holes to fill out ;-)

Bakerloo:
201-213/214 Stonebridge Park depot starters
221-223 Queen's Park North shed starters
224-227...
Forum: London Transport February 22nd 04, 03:39 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Train-numbers on the LU

Roger the cabin boy wrote:

err, 2 days ago

Was the timetable change 2 days ago?

--
Lars Elmvang
Forum: London Transport February 22nd 04, 11:42 AM
Replies: 36
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Train-numbers on the LU

David Splett wrote:

"Roger the cabin boy" writes...
Nope it has changed "recently"
Presumably when they increased the frequency of the Fast Amersham service?

How recent is "recent"?

The...
Forum: London Transport February 21st 04, 10:17 AM
Replies: 36
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Train-numbers on the LU

Peter Smyth wrote:

The circle and H&C have a shared number series, I...
Forum: London Transport February 21st 04, 10:16 AM
Replies: 36
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Train-numbers on the LU

Roger the cabin boy wrote:

MET
401-404 Amersham-Baker St
407 Chesham shuttle
420-435 Uxbridge-Aldgate
440-451 Watford-Baker Street
460-476 Neasden midday stablers
470-473...
Forum: London Transport February 20th 04, 02:40 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Train-numbers on the LU

Hi all

I am trying to find out which numbers go where.
So far I have this list, based on some lines:

Bakerloo: Possibly 2xx but not sure
Central: Don't know
Circle: 201-214?
District: 0xx...
Forum: London Transport February 8th 04, 09:04 PM
Replies: 62
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Aldwych Station

Stimpy wrote:

If word of mouth counts as advertising then, presumably, Google is also
advertising and should be eliminated?

Yes, It is EVIL!!!!!! ;-)

--
Lars...
Forum: London Transport January 2nd 04, 10:51 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Edgware Road - Olympia service?

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

On which topic how many trains turn back at Putney Bridge these days? I
can see there's at least a rusty rail movement but how many trains reverse
there now?

On...
Forum: London Transport December 30th 03, 02:16 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Edgware Road - Olympia service?

Tom Anderson wrote:

The service could have been disrupted, and the controller may have
decided to run one, either to get a train back to time or if Olympia
has had a long interval...
Forum: London Transport December 29th 03, 10:46 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Edgware Road - Olympia service?

The service could have been disrupted, and the controller may have
decided to run one, either to get a train back to time or if Olympia
has had a long interval without a train. I've known...
Forum: London Transport December 28th 03, 11:08 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Lars Elmvang
Edgware Road - Olympia service?

"Richard J." wrote:

At Bayswater station this afternoon (Sunday), the westbound platform
indicator was scrolling a message which read something like "When the
Olympia service is operating,...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

Forum Jump