Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard Rundle
Forum: London Transport December 30th 06, 07:16 AM
Replies: 89
Posted By Richard Rundle
Brick Lane

"Tim Roll-Pickering" wrote in message
When was the last time a tube station was renamed for something other than
an...
Forum: London Transport June 29th 06, 08:05 PM
Replies: 190
Posted By Richard Rundle
St Johns Wood or St John's Wood?/British Standard BS7666.

wrote in message

Forum: London Transport June 28th 06, 11:47 AM
Replies: 190
Posted By Richard Rundle
St Johns Wood or St John's Wood?

"Paul Terry" wrote in message
In message ,

In cartography there has...
Forum: London Transport June 21st 06, 06:33 PM
Replies: 190
Posted By Richard Rundle
St Johns Wood or St John's Wood?

Although, the anomalies on the...
Forum: London Transport October 9th 05, 08:05 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Richard Rundle
New Fares

In article ,
Forum: London Transport October 8th 05, 04:57 PM
Replies: 445
Posted By Richard Rundle
New Fares

True. It's only a recent thing, though - I'm fairly sure that 1st and
2nd class stamps...
Forum: London Transport May 19th 05, 07:21 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Richard Rundle
Thameslink

"lonelytraveller" wrote in
message ...
That was message 20. If you use google groups, and...
Forum: London Transport March 24th 05, 03:41 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By Richard Rundle
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

Look is it me all you care about is my Grammer.
i rush typing to get it done...
Forum: London Transport March 24th 05, 03:41 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By Richard Rundle
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

Um no sorry but the service is now call lu Photo STOP.
Ok use this link not the...
Forum: London Transport March 24th 05, 02:37 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By Richard Rundle
Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

"EorJames" wrote in message
I dont really want to email them.
But why cant i do it.
What is the LUs...
Forum: London Transport January 13th 05, 07:16 PM
Replies: 136
Posted By Richard Rundle
Red buses

"Aidan Stanger" wrote in message
1. If you live in Bexley, how much of your council tax goes to Kent
County
Council?

Forum: London Transport December 19th 04, 07:30 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By Richard Rundle
Heathrow black cabs - never again!

I'm a London licensed taxi driver so I can speak with some authority
about the...
Forum: London Transport November 18th 04, 07:09 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Richard Rundle
Car parking around Craven Cottage

"Stimpy" wrote in message

Well, I travel to games via public transport, and in that regard the
Forum: London Transport November 13th 04, 08:10 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Richard Rundle
Car parking around Craven Cottage

"Mait001" wrote in message

The sooner Fulham and Chelsea move their grounds to some quiet backwater
where
their "fans"...
Forum: London Transport August 18th 04, 11:48 AM
Replies: 197
Posted By Richard Rundle
Boscastle

I do not think this is a major disaster and of national
significance....
Forum: London Transport January 26th 04, 06:48 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By Richard Rundle
West London Parking for Central Line

"Dave Arquati" wrote in message