Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Grendel
Forum: London Transport June 29th 04, 08:15 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Grendel
Tube Strike Info on LUL Website

In article , Richard J. wrote:

Anyone seen an LU train in the last hour?

I did my usual journey from Leicester Square to Hammersmith at 5:30...
Forum: London Transport April 21st 04, 10:40 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Grendel
Level Crossings on busy lines

I'm interested in level crossings on busy lines. For example, on the
line between Richmond and Barnes, which...
Forum: London Transport February 16th 04, 01:16 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Grendel
Why People Won't Use Public Transport in London

In article , Robert Eves wrote:
do you still get the itinerant noise-merchant in the carriages?

Yes, especially on the District Line for some...
Forum: London Transport February 13th 04, 09:15 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Grendel
Jubilee Line

In article , Nigel

There is also another old and long disused tunnel running from the basement
of what was the New Scotland Yard...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 04, 09:22 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Grendel
waste in buses

In article , liberty wrote:
why there is so much waste in the buses in london? on the ground, and
armchaires, the users seem to fin that normal

In my...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 04, 09:19 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Grendel
Oyster bus pre-pay - working for me

In article , Steph Davies wrote:
For the past week or so, Oyster pre-pay has worked on every bus I've
tried it with. The reader light goes from...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump