Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gavin Hamilton
Forum: London Transport September 24th 04, 07:46 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By Gavin Hamilton
Technology for its own sake?

"Ian Johnston" wrote in message
news:cCUlhtvFIYkV-pn2-KSqR179sj7HU@localhost...

You have to be careful not to confuse the random precison errors with
Forum: London Transport September 23rd 04, 06:25 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By Gavin Hamilton
Technology for its own sake?

With difficulty, because GPS has an accuracy of +/- 100m, unless of course
Forum: London Transport September 9th 04, 06:28 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Gavin Hamilton
Silverlink County Timetable

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 22:04:15 +0100, "Gavin Hamilton"
Forum: London Transport September 4th 04, 09:04 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Gavin Hamilton
Silverlink County Timetable

Some of these stop at Wolverton and Leighton Buzzard. Is this the
first time that these...
Forum: London Transport August 16th 04, 06:09 PM
Replies: 197
Posted By Gavin Hamilton
LU driver's managers told him to stop assisting stab victim

Am I right in saying that you could be charged with manslaughter if you
'Fail to...
Forum: London Transport July 18th 04, 07:47 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By Gavin Hamilton
Chiltern platform extensions

what ever happened to chilton plans to run trains north of...
Forum: London Transport February 11th 04, 07:48 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By Gavin Hamilton
Trackbashers alert: Primrose Hill NOW!

Once upon a time, Gavin Hamilton
spake...
Forum: London Transport February 5th 04, 09:04 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Gavin Hamilton
Trackbashers alert: Primrose Hill NOW!

"Kat" wrote in message

The only interesting thing I've managed to do was the reverse at Bethnal
Green when they were running test trains after Chancery Lane...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump