Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mmlabbd
Forum: London Transport March 17th 06, 09:33 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Mmlabbd
Watford Jnct Ticketing - Southern/Silverlink

Quick question regarding ticketing from Watford Junction.

The other day I wanted to get to South Kensington from Watford
Junction. TFL suggested taking a Southern service to West Brompton...
Forum: London Transport February 10th 06, 05:56 PM
Replies: 68
Posted By Mmlabbd
Rail link scheme a priority

Remember this article was from the WATFORD Observer, I'm sure there
will be lots more schemes green lighted across the East of
England...fear not ye!

mmlabbd

Chris Tolley wrote:

Forum: London Transport April 7th 05, 09:27 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Mmlabbd
Trains don't stop at Wembley Park...or do they?

So don't shoot me down in flames because I know little about the way
the Underground works but could someone answer me this question?

Why is it, when the Met trains to Uxbridge which say they...
Forum: London Transport December 6th 04, 12:20 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Mmlabbd
Harrow on the Hill to White City - 2 different fares???

Peter Smyth wrote:
"mmlabbd" wrote in message

Hi Guys,

Okay, can someone explain this to...
Forum: London Transport December 5th 04, 09:48 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Mmlabbd
Harrow on the Hill to White City - 2 different fares???

Hi Guys,

Okay, can someone explain this to me?

If I travel from Harrow On The Hill to White City via Chiltern Railways
to Marylebone, Bakerloo to Oxford Circus, Central to White City I get
charged...
Forum: London Transport July 8th 04, 07:54 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Mmlabbd
Chucked out at Wembley - Trade Descriptions Act

"Richard J." wrote in message ...
So I was travelling on a Jubilee train the other day which was
Forum: London Transport July 5th 04, 06:01 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Mmlabbd
Chucked out at Wembley - Trade Descriptions Act

So I was travelling on a Jubilee train the other day which was marked
for Stanmore. Then just outside Wembley Park the driver informed us
all that we were being chucked out at Wembley Park and not...
Forum: London Transport May 31st 04, 05:44 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Mmlabbd
East Finchley - Why So Large???

So today I travelled on the High Barnet branch of the Northern Line
for the first time and was wondering...Why is East Finchley station so
LARGE when Finchley Central is relatively small?

Chris.
Forum: London Transport February 29th 04, 10:30 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Mmlabbd
Lights and lines outside Holborn (Central Eastbound)

Richard Griffin wrote in message ...
(TheOneKEA) writes:

[British Museum]

Going...
Forum: London Transport February 28th 04, 12:33 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Mmlabbd
Lights and lines outside Holborn (Central Eastbound)

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what the lights and the apparent changeover of tracks
is about just outside Holborn station going East into the station on
the Central Line?

Cheers.
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Forum Jump