Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sunny Dale
Forum: London Transport May 12th 04, 07:37 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Sunny Dale
Stanstead Airport

Best way head over to Stratford and take the National Express service from
Stratford to Stansted. Runs every 15 mins and I believe is £8.

"Martin Heger" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport May 12th 04, 07:37 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Sunny Dale
Routemaster ad screens - Win2000 Pro

Don't worry the routemasters on the 7 will be replaced soon so you won't
have to worry about the screen.

hmm.

"Colum Mylod" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport May 3rd 04, 07:16 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Sunny Dale
Bus direct to Thorpe Park?

Only one I could think of not sure if it is near is the 216 from Kingston to
Staines.

Is there any buses direct to...
Forum: London Transport April 25th 04, 11:48 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Sunny Dale
South Western headcode 15

SWT did run to Horsham at one stage but this was cut back to Dorking. Route
Code 15 was used I think it is on the blindsets of SWT 455's

A run down of the SWT codes at present

10 - Woking to...
Forum: London Transport April 12th 04, 07:20 AM
Replies: 40
Posted By Sunny Dale
Local/Express bus routes

There was word that they wanted to get rid of the 726 at one stage. It used
to run to Dartford.

Though the reliablity was poor due to Kingston, Sutton and Croydon traffic.
Glad to see there is a...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump