Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Clive Allen
Forum: London Transport June 16th 04, 07:43 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Clive Allen
LUL central line

I was on the central line the other day, my train was bound for white city,
I believe this is a daytime shuttle service, but where does it start?
Forum: London Transport May 30th 04, 07:18 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Clive Allen
ADV: Drivers Eye View Videos

IF ANYONE WANTS THESE VIDEOS, SORRY BUT THEY HAVE BEEN SOLD TO ME

JORDAN ALLEN
Forum: London Transport May 23rd 04, 02:27 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Clive Allen
Flying scotsman

I no this isn't about London, but does anyone know if the flying Scotsman
will be in steam when it moves on Saturday the 29th from Doncaster to York
for railfest (and am I right with this info) also...
Forum: London Transport May 22nd 04, 07:23 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Clive Allen
Transport Museam

Hi

Is the transport museum ( I think its in Covent garden ) any good, any info
about what is there etc would be appreciated.

Thanks
Forum: London Transport May 22nd 04, 07:19 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Clive Allen
Filming on tube

hi

Does anyone know if I would be allowed to film trains on the tube??

Thanks
Forum: London Transport May 11th 04, 06:48 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Clive Allen
Derailment near White City Station

Info on White City derailment
At 12.26pm this afternoon, the leading bogie of the 7th car of a westbound
Central line train derailed approaching White City. A London Underground
spokesperson said:...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump