Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bored Of The Rings
Forum: London Transport January 11th 05, 07:54 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Bored Of The Rings
Underground Staff

How much do LUL staff get paid? Is it a salaried wage or is it based on
hours worked?
Im guessing bank holidays are compusalsary right?
Also what is the turnover of staff like?
I guess being sworn at...
Forum: London Transport December 15th 04, 01:48 PM
Replies: 89
Posted By Bored Of The Rings
More tube strike

Well, it is the right of every working man and woman to withdraw their
labour if they so wish. Good luck to the tube workers, they have one of the
strongest unions in the country in the RMT, if they...
Forum: London Transport December 10th 04, 03:04 PM
Replies: 135
Posted By Bored Of The Rings
Heathrow Piccadilly Line Closure

When does the last trains to Heathrow run? I have to fly out from terminal 1
on Friday 14th Jan, how will I get there now??
Forum: London Transport December 10th 04, 02:51 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Bored Of The Rings
Auction - London Underground Tube Driver Retired Services for Sale

"Boltar" wrote in message

If he's lucky he could end up being hired for picket lines all around
the world
to show them how the real pro strikers do it. :)

Forum: London Transport October 30th 04, 12:32 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Bored Of The Rings
Bakerloo Line Extension

Whatever happened to the extension south of E&C? and where was it gonna be
extended to?
You can see it here on this old tube...
Forum: London Transport October 1st 04, 08:53 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Bored Of The Rings
Sacking a Tube Driver

Snip

You know what I detest? People who post HTML to newsgroups. And I have
no
sneaking admiration for them at all.

What A complete ****** you are sir!!
Forum: London Transport August 22nd 04, 11:45 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Bored Of The Rings
North Acton petrol station rendered unviable

That Petrol garage should survive, after all, It is a busy industrial area
around there, im sure a lot of business will still occur.
Forum: London Transport July 1st 04, 02:44 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Bored Of The Rings
Uxbridge Branch 100th Birthday

It doesnt make sense running a 38 stock to Uxbridge!!
Celebrating 100 years of the Met with a tube stock that never operated on
that line.
Apart from the Piccadilly Line which used to run 38 stocks...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump