Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Francis Davey
Forum: London Transport June 6th 05, 08:13 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Francis Davey
Faded Record Card

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article ,
(Chris!) wrote:

Sorted @ Fulham Bdwy (East Putney closed early).

Forum: London Transport June 6th 05, 07:13 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Francis Davey
London Eye

gay merrington wrote:
London Transport is a joke,as is Ken Livingston,and the congestion charge is
(was) meant to decrease the amount of cars....Or have we forgotten???The
joke being that if...
Forum: London Transport June 4th 05, 01:53 PM
Replies: 70
Posted By Francis Davey
Central line buggered again

Brimstone wrote:

I'm sure anyone with a genuine interest in the Underground and how it does,
and doesn't, function is interested. However whinging and slagging off
people who do their best...
Forum: London Transport June 3rd 05, 09:27 PM
Replies: 70
Posted By Francis Davey
Central line buggered again

Brimstone wrote:

What has what I post got to do with you?

The thing is, anything you post is potentially read by the whole world.
No post is personal to any of those who have already...
Forum: London Transport May 31st 05, 10:19 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Francis Davey
New source for public transport information

Vernon wrote:

I presume it has not
been that widely publicised to enable...
Forum: London Transport May 22nd 05, 05:54 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Francis Davey
Public transport in SE London.

MaxB wrote:
Is it just me or does it seem like someone at the top of TfL has it in for
the Borough of Bromley?

The Tube stops as New Cross, the Tram stops at Elmers End/Beckenham Junction...
Forum: London Transport August 20th 04, 09:32 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Francis Davey
ELL news

Tom Anderson wrote:
On 19 Aug 2004, Boltar wrote:

if they ever extend it to Highgate highlevel via finsbury park and the
parklandwalk then one island platform and standing in the rain...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump