Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nestor Badudoy
Forum: London Transport March 3rd 05, 07:56 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Nestor Badudoy
Route 63 heading south

The "Thameslink blockade" refers to the closure of the line between King's
Cross Thameslink (KXT) and Kentsh Town while the new St. Pancras CTRL
station is constructed. The line has effectively been...
Forum: London Transport September 11th 04, 08:57 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Nestor Badudoy
Former station layouts

Hi Clive,

Any chance you still have those ASCII diagrams - can't seem to find them on
Google groups.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Nes.
Forum: London Transport September 10th 04, 04:35 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Nestor Badudoy
Former station layouts

Hi, all.

I was just wondering what was the layout of South Kensington and Gloucester
Road stations before track reorganisation?

Any diagrams available on the web anywhere?

Thanks in advance.

Nes.
Forum: London Transport September 10th 04, 04:33 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Nestor Badudoy
Bendy psychology

Also, on a bus, there are grabrails to hold onto which *should* help in the
event of a sharp braking.

"Jonn Elledge" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport September 10th 04, 04:29 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Nestor Badudoy
Route 73 - New service levels

Forget the bendy train, it's funny to watch three bendys fighting for road
space at Victoria Bus Station, with the 507 trying to get to Neathouse
Place, the 73 going towards Grosvenor Place and a 436...
Forum: London Transport September 9th 04, 04:19 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Nestor Badudoy
bendy-buses Front-door entry for Oystercard

I've seen those, mainly on the 25, but they aren't functioning as of
yesterday. They all tell you to use another validator.

Nes.
--
Please remove the spam-deflecting X's to reply directly to me - or...
Forum: London Transport September 9th 04, 04:17 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Nestor Badudoy
North London Lines question

Willesden Junction used to be a boundary station, then they made it Z3 only.
I guess they wanted increased revenues from all the services that ran thru
there (e.g. the old North London Lines services...
Forum: London Transport September 9th 04, 07:11 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Nestor Badudoy
North London Lines question

I was looking at the map. Apparently, unless I'm readnig wrong, the line is
in Z3 from Kew to South Action, then a one stop venture into Z2 for Acton
Central, then back to Z3 for one stop...
Forum: London Transport September 9th 04, 07:01 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By Nestor Badudoy
Bendy psychology

With an open platform at the back?

Forum: London Transport September 8th 04, 05:55 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Nestor Badudoy
Bendy psychology

"Jim" wrote in message
Hello everyone

I use the 73. I love the old buses, but was also mildly interested...
Forum: London Transport September 8th 04, 05:46 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Nestor Badudoy
Fuel Cell buses on RV1?

Saw one of these yesterday morning on the RV1 route crossing Waterloo
Bridge - I guess the introduction of the Bendys meant the end of these on
the 25.

Then again, isn't the RV1 operated b First and...
Forum: London Transport September 8th 04, 05:37 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Nestor Badudoy
North London Lines question

Hi there,

Currently in possession of a Z12 travelcard and want to use Silverlink to go
from West Hampstead to Highbury & Islington.

Possible or do I need to fork out extra as the train flirts with...
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 04, 05:15 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Nestor Badudoy
The wrong way up

WOW! So many stops in my area!

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to help my journey to work in Docklands!

Regards,
Nes.

--
Please remove the spam-deflecting X's to reply directly to me - or...
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 04, 05:03 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Nestor Badudoy
A trip on free route 25

"Chris Read" wrote in message

(Nightmare journey truncated!)

Chris
ps - good luck to route 73 regulars for next...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Forum Jump