Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andy Kirkham
Forum: London Transport March 7th 06, 10:55 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Andy Kirkham
Vote for Beck's Tube Map in the Great British Design Quest

Richard J. wrote:

John Rowland wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/arts/cultureshow/designquest/vote/

Personally, I can't get excited about a quest for a Great British Design
where one of the...
Forum: London Transport March 3rd 06, 08:39 AM
Replies: 68
Posted By Andy Kirkham
Chiltern franchise aspirations

Peter Masson wrote:

"TheOneKEA" wrote

I suspect that with extensive improvements to the LNWR route between
Oxford and Bicester Town, combined with a decent...
Forum: London Transport March 2nd 06, 02:37 PM
Replies: 68
Posted By Andy Kirkham
Chiltern franchise aspirations

John B wrote:

Aidan Stanger wrote:
I also remember that the heads of agreement for this particular
refranchise contained proposals for an M1/M6 parkway and a reopened
Forum: London Transport September 30th 05, 08:48 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By Andy Kirkham
A different ELLX question

Peter Masson wrote:
"Tony Polson" wrote

How does this evidence of practical incompetence support your
assertion that he was "a brilliant railway manager"?

He set...
Forum: London Transport June 2nd 05, 12:46 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By Andy Kirkham
CTRL St Pancras - Exhumed Bodies

Troy Steadman wrote:

If the Midland could dig up thousands of festering corpses without too
much of a kerfuffle why would there be controversy 140 years later over
a few odd bones? Frenchmen's...
Forum: London Transport June 1st 05, 09:02 AM
Replies: 32
Posted By Andy Kirkham
CTRL St Pancras - Exhumed Bodies

Peter Lawrence wrote:

"We had to match them up and re-bury them last year," says
Tim Smart, acronymic client manager, "we had the local clergy along
and re-interred them in East Finchley...

Forum: London Transport March 8th 05, 09:04 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Andy Kirkham
transport related sights

Alan (in Brussels) wrote:
In the message ...
"Tadej Brezina" wrote :
Guys!

Thank you so much for the vast...
Forum: London Transport November 29th 04, 08:38 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By Andy Kirkham
FGW Link excels even Thames Strains at public safety (lack of ...)

The half hourly Paddington-Heathrow service will run from 12 December but
only as far as...
Forum: London Transport November 17th 04, 01:22 PM
Replies: 277
Posted By Andy Kirkham
Eurostar to quit Waterloo

(Kapitan Klink) wrote in message ...