Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robert McCall
Forum: London Transport January 31st 06, 10:47 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By Robert McCall
Terry Morgan and longer Jubilee line trains

wrote in message

Bob wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Business/story/0,,1698519,00.html

Bob

Classic.
Forum: London Transport December 23rd 05, 10:17 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Robert McCall
Route 4 Today

Earlier today at around 4pm I was in the Strand waiting in vain for a
heritage RM 15 to take me to the tower, however in the end I had to catch a
regular 15.

While en-route I noticed both a...
Forum: London Transport November 15th 05, 06:57 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Robert McCall
Heritage routes in service

"Chris Read" wrote in message

The heritage routes run every...
Forum: London Transport November 14th 05, 06:41 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Robert McCall
Heritage routes in service

Saw the most RMs at Trafalgar Square for months this morning. Two of the
Forum: London Transport November 8th 05, 02:01 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Robert McCall
F.A Farewell To The Routemaster DVD

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6450526881
Forum: London Transport October 9th 05, 04:55 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Robert McCall
Last Day of 13`s Routemasters

Any news of special services on Last day of 13`s RM`s
Forum: London Transport July 26th 05, 02:03 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Robert McCall
What goes on Oyster

I currently have an Oystercard, which I used for Prepay a few weeks
back. It...
Forum: London Transport July 26th 05, 01:28 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Robert McCall
Last three RM routes

In article ,
Forum: London Transport July 26th 05, 09:20 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Robert McCall
Last three RM routes

I was surprised today how many of the 1961 RML batch seemed to be still
Forum: London Transport June 22nd 05, 09:17 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Robert McCall
F.A 2 Routemaster VHS Videos

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6408624752&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6408625693&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Forum: London Transport June 22nd 05, 07:25 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Robert McCall
F.A London Buses Remembered VHS History Of Routemaster

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6408589793&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Forum: London Transport June 20th 05, 07:57 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By Robert McCall
Heathrow Express etc. Today (Sun 19/6)

Any news on what the "mainline problems" were that cancelled all
Heathrow Express...
Forum: London Transport June 6th 05, 08:23 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Robert McCall
Bus Route 3 Oxford Circus - Crystal Palace

I was on a number 3 about 18 months ago when the driver accelerated
into the back...
Forum: London Transport December 13th 04, 01:54 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Robert McCall
Christmas Won`t Be The Same Again!!!

"Dave Arquati" wrote in message
Forum: London Transport December 13th 04, 07:48 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Robert McCall
Christmas Won`t Be The Same Again!!!

When someone makes a reference to horse-buses, it goes much further than
"merely making an...
Forum: London Transport December 12th 04, 08:48 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Robert McCall
Christmas Won`t Be The Same Again!!!

It`s hard to believe but this will be the last Christmas where we can go
shopping up west and be able to get a routemaster home :-(

I for one are going to miss the icon of London.

At least it...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

Forum Jump