Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Simon
Forum: London Transport September 21st 05, 11:37 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Simon
Platform Art Posters

Hope someone can send me in the right direction.

I saw a Platform poster on the Northern Line showing what a map of London
would look like in a mirror.

I think it was advertising an exhibition by...
Forum: London Transport July 19th 05, 10:46 AM
Replies: 49
Posted By Simon
Tunnel damage

Well, at the Saturday press conference two days after the bombing Tim
O'Toole stated that the Piccadilly line tunnel was intact,
specifically in response to a press question as to...
Forum: London Transport July 13th 05, 04:24 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Simon
Where were the bombers intending to go ?

Where were the bombers intending to go ? Especially as there could have
been more of them as mentioned elsewhere on this group. They were all going
from KX.

If we assume the Aldgate and Edgware...
Forum: London Transport June 29th 05, 09:19 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Simon
Northern Line Questions

1) For the last two nights at Camden Town on the northbound platform (High
Barnet branch), the last doors on the last carriage have been opened. Never
seen this before. The train certainly was no...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump