Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gay Merrington
Forum: London Transport July 10th 05, 09:30 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Gay Merrington
Where are the jokes about the tube bombs?

Oh, and i think that joke is bloody funny.

It's not that funny, but at least people are trying to get a grip on it
with
humour.

Fair enough,humour to ease the tension is one thing,but...
Forum: London Transport July 10th 05, 02:23 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Gay Merrington
Biometric ID cards

"asdf" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 17:10:56 +0100, "Gay Merrington"

Forum: London Transport July 10th 05, 02:00 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Gay Merrington
Has anyone heard names?...

I've just been told about the London bombings - about couple of hours
ago - looks...
Forum: London Transport July 10th 05, 01:56 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Gay Merrington
Has anyone heard names?...

"Nick Leverton" wrote in message
In article ,

"IndySuperVoter"...
Forum: London Transport July 9th 05, 08:38 AM
Replies: 2

"Art in Heaven" wrote in message

Forum: London Transport July 8th 05, 07:32 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Gay Merrington
Has anyone heard names?...

does anyone have a list of names of people killed in the london
Forum: London Transport July 8th 05, 03:39 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Gay Merrington
But of course....

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, Des wrote:

...business as usual!

Rubbish - most of the...
Forum: London Transport July 8th 05, 03:35 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Gay Merrington
Where are the jokes about the tube bombs?

Hi guys, I too live in London and when the bombs went off I said "bad
**** happens" like so many others...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 09:46 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Gay Merrington
my London friends - silent post

So tell us what ya really think!
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 09:41 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Gay Merrington
they..

"bobby foster" wrote in message
They buy a hundred dollars worth of Dynamite and we spend billions for a
Code...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Forum Jump