Old July 8th 05, 08:42 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Default Where are the jokes about the tube bombs?

"Jack Jack" wrote in message
Hi guys, I too live in London and when the bombs went off I said "bad
**** happens" like so many others must have said.

This is definitely a grim situation. Of course we are all shocked.
But at the same time maybe we should take a little break and be less
dour.

In the Blitz, Londoners had countless jokes about their situation.
It's not inappropriate but it's a way of coping with the situation.

So where are the jokes about these London terrorist bombings? I
can't find a single thing on the Net.

Jack

And no "in your face" American humour, please!

I hope you die slowly and painfully of cancer, you ****!

Old July 9th 05, 08:38 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

"Art in Heaven" wrote in message
.uk...

"Jack Jack" wrote in message
Hi guys, I too live in London and when the bombs went off I said "bad
**** happens" like so many others must have said.

This is definitely a grim situation. Of course we are all shocked.
But at the same time maybe we should take a little break and be less
dour.

In the Blitz, Londoners had countless jokes about their situation.
It's not inappropriate but it's a way of coping with the situation.

So where are the jokes about these London terrorist bombings? I
can't find a single thing on the Net.

Jack

And no "in your face" American humour, please!

I hope you die slowly and painfully of cancer, you ****!

Don't worry,he'll die a slow and painful death right here on the
newsgroup......From embarrassment.
He didn't want any "in your face American humour".....Something tells me
he's an "In your face" attempt at an English joke.
Glen