Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ed Lake
Forum: London Transport July 15th 05, 03:43 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Ed Lake
London: Four suicide bombers?

umpston wrote:
I didn't hear any reports saying it was NOT suicide bombers. Almost
every report I heard mentioned the possibility that it might either be
suicide bombings or planted bombs. ...
Forum: London Transport July 14th 05, 05:12 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Ed Lake
Where were the bombers intending to go ?

Simon wrote:
Where were the bombers intending to go ? Especially as there could have
been more of them as mentioned elsewhere on this group. They were all going
from KX.

They all travelled to...
Forum: London Transport July 13th 05, 04:30 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Ed Lake
London Blasts - Look for ONE culprit!

Clive D. W. Feather wrote:
In article ,
writes

Now to my thinking these controlled explosions are a bit foolish......
Forum: London Transport July 13th 05, 02:21 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Ed Lake
London: Four suicide bombers?

umpston wrote:

Ed Lake wrote:

In message , Ed Lake
writes
Forum: London Transport July 13th 05, 02:18 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Ed Lake
London Blasts - Look for ONE culprit!

sharky wrote:
Ed Lake wrote:

Everything I've seen says the London blasts could have been the work
of a lone terrorist.

Verify that it is IMPOSSIBLE for it to be the work of...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 05, 08:56 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Ed Lake
London: Four suicide bombers?

Paul Terry wrote:
In message , Ed Lake
writes

But it's a mystery why there were so many reports saying the train
bombings were NOT...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 05, 04:33 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Ed Lake
London: Four suicide bombers?

There are dozens of new news articles now which say that each of the
four London bombs was carried by a suicide bomber. Here's one:...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 05, 03:32 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Ed Lake
New Information about the London bombs!

From the Times:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,22989-1690391,00.html

July 12, 2005

Terrorist gang 'used military explosives'

By Michael Evans, Sean O’Neill and Philip Webster
A SINGLE...

Forum: London Transport July 12th 05, 03:23 PM
Replies: 34

wrote:

Ed Lake wrote:

Everything I've seen says the London blasts could have been the work of
a lone terrorist.

Interesting theory. Not sure I agree with...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 05, 03:05 PM
Replies: 78
Posted By Ed Lake
2 is more likely (was London bombs - the work of ONE man?)

fatherivy wrote:

Peter Vos wrote:

If all that is true, then you really only need one person because you
can do everything in a walk.

Based on reports that each device contained...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 05, 03:01 PM
Replies: 78
Posted By Ed Lake
2 is more likely (was London bombs - the work of ONE man?)

Peter Vos wrote:

I completely agree with you, it was planned by lines not specific
trains. The configuration of the KX stop suggests that he may have
left the bombs by the doors that opened...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 05, 02:51 PM
Replies: 78
Posted By Ed Lake
2 is more likely (was London bombs - the work of ONE man?)

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

In article , (Ed Lake)

He almost certainly had the bomb in his hand and didn't have to take it
out of...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 05, 02:49 PM
Replies: 78
Posted By Ed Lake
2 is more likely (was London bombs - the work of ONE man?)

asdf wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 22:19:53 GMT, "Richard J."
wrote:

I'm only assuming that the culprit is familiar with the way...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 05, 02:42 PM
Replies: 78
Posted By Ed Lake
2 is more likely (was London bombs - the work of ONE man?)

Richard J. wrote:
Ed Lake wrote:

I'm only assuming that the culprit is familiar with the way things
happen at King's Cross. I'm assuming that he's gotten off the
eastbound Circle line at...
Forum: London Transport July 11th 05, 09:45 PM
Replies: 78
Posted By Ed Lake
2 is more likely (was London bombs - the work of ONE man?)

Clive D. W. Feather wrote:

In article ,
Peter Vos writes

If the culprit knew the train schedule so well, he'd do...
Forum: London Transport July 11th 05, 09:37 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Ed Lake
London Blasts - Look for ONE culprit!

Yes, I'm also worried about the mindset of the people investigating the
case. As I stated in another response, in the anthrax investigation
there were two instances where investigators made one...
Forum: London Transport July 11th 05, 09:31 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Ed Lake
London Blasts - Look for ONE culprit!

Tadej Brezina wrote:

He could have arrived at King's Cross on the eastbound Circle Line
train, leaving the FIRST bomb on that train.
He could have placed the SECOND bomb on the westbound...
Forum: London Transport July 11th 05, 09:18 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Ed Lake
London Blasts - Look for ONE culprit!

Paul Weaver wrote:
OK, assuming that he got on/off the train without riding, laving a
parcel there, and not raising any suspiscion and nobody noticed it that
got off at a later stop and...
Forum: London Transport July 11th 05, 06:23 PM
Replies: 78
Posted By Ed Lake
2 is more likely (was London bombs - the work of ONE man?)

Peter Vos wrote:

Ed Lake wrote:

If there were two people involved, I would think that they would have
hit two separate areas of London. If the job CAN be done by one person,
then...

Forum: London Transport July 11th 05, 04:48 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Ed Lake
location of the bombs?

wrote:

If the bomber got on a Kings Cross. Seems more likely to me that they
would have been on the train for some while and got off at Kings Cross
or an earleir station or...
Forum: London Transport July 11th 05, 04:39 PM
Replies: 78

Peter Vos wrote:

Ed Lake wrote:

Forum: London Transport July 11th 05, 03:16 PM
Replies: 78
Posted By Ed Lake
2 is more likely (was London bombs - the work of ONE man?)

wrote:

Clive D. W. Feather wrote:

In article ,
Peter Vos writes