Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tim Bray
Forum: London Transport July 9th 06, 10:18 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Tim Bray
Journey History Now On TFL Website

Dr Ivan D. Reid wrote:
Seems so, *and* only if you top up your card online. It gives me
owt.

"Please note, customers will only be able to view this information if
they have purchased pay...
Forum: London Transport March 1st 06, 09:30 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Tim Bray
Can you identify this tube station from this arty picture

Ronnie Clark wrote:

I'd bet money on the first photo being a composite. I've made enough
composites myself in the past to recognise the slightly unreal quality they
have.

I think so from...
Forum: London Transport March 1st 06, 09:12 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Tim Bray
Receipts for Oyster pre-pay?

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
That will only be a receipt for money put on the Oyster card, not for
journeys made.

If they won't accept that, then sounds like the problem is your accounts
people,...
Forum: London Transport March 1st 06, 09:08 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Tim Bray
Receipts for Oyster pre-pay?

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
It looks like I need to get an Oyster card for pre-pay but I regularly
need to produce receipts for travel. That is easy with paper tickets but
how do I do that with...
Forum: London Transport January 20th 06, 12:28 AM
Replies: 83
Posted By Tim Bray
Is it correct to use 999 in this case...?

wrote:
most parts of the World seem to use either 112 or 911, though many
places also have an older number of their own which can still be used
as well, as we do with...
Forum: London Transport October 13th 05, 11:04 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Tim Bray
Northern Line suspended

Neillw001 wrote:
Excuse my ignorance, but why in the 21st Century are saftey-critical
devices on one of the most heavily-used urban metro systems in the
World reliant on a bit of string?

Maybe...
Forum: London Transport October 5th 05, 09:56 PM
Replies: 445
Posted By Tim Bray
New Fares

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

At any time? I expect a receipt when I part with cash. If I pay by
credit card I expect a transaction voucher.

When you feed cash into the machine, you press the...
Forum: London Transport October 5th 05, 01:47 AM
Replies: 445
Posted By Tim Bray
New Fares

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
Why should I be expected to get an Oyster for just 7 single tube fares
so far this year?

Why not? It would save you money next year.

It takes 5 mins to get one, and...
Forum: London Transport September 7th 05, 09:41 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By Tim Bray
Victoria Revamp

tim (moved to sweden) wrote:

I don't know if this is in the current plan, but the original
congestion busting proposal is to have a second platform
on the opposite side to separate the...
Forum: London Transport August 4th 05, 05:39 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Tim Bray
Oyster & tube .. not scanning in

elyob wrote:

Phew! Any idea where the Oyster points are at Olympia, I really couldn't
find them!

There are two.

They are on the platform, a little way down. I remember them being by
the...
Forum: London Transport July 26th 05, 05:20 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Tim Bray
What goes on Oyster

Joe wrote:
I currently have an Oystercard, which I used for Prepay a few weeks
back. It currently has no Travelcards or money on it. If I take it to
the tube station, will they put a Oneday...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Forum Jump