Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Forum: London Transport January 15th 06, 11:16 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Bus in Building

Martin Underwood wrote:
wrote in
:

Richard J. wrote:
wrote:
Does...
Forum: London Transport January 15th 06, 10:54 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Bus in Building

Richard J. wrote:
wrote:
Does anyone know why there's a bus half way into a building in
Lewisham at the moment?

Where in Lewisham? The BBC are reporting...
Forum: London Transport January 15th 06, 09:00 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Bus in Building

Does anyone know why there's a bus half way into a building in Lewisham
at the moment?

I can't see any news about this anywhere, but I think it must have been
involved in a major police chase.

It's...
Forum: London Transport January 11th 06, 11:50 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
East London Line Rolling Stock Proposals

David A Stocks wrote:

I infer that East Croydon is not served - it...
Forum: London Transport January 10th 06, 09:45 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Moorgate beyond Thameslink

wrote:
Bob wrote:
Is there a suitable/cost effective way of LUL using the additional spare
platforms at Moorgate station once the...
Forum: London Transport January 9th 06, 09:36 PM
Replies: 12

Paul Scott wrote:
"J. Chisholm" wrote in message
Forum: London Transport January 6th 06, 11:05 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Doors Open

Richard J. wrote:
Tim Roll-Pickering wrote:

The Central Line 1992 stock did have close buttons, and probably
still does. Though I'm not sure they did anything...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 06, 08:54 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Humps on tube lines

Martin Underwood wrote:
wrote in
:

I didn't know that new lines were not...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 06, 12:11 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Humps on tube lines

Martin Underwood wrote:
www.waspies.net wrote in
:

The Central London Railway began with Camel Backed Electric
locomotives...
Forum: London Transport January 1st 06, 02:22 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Doors Open

Simon Lee wrote:
"TKD" wrote in message
I don't think there have ever been any close door buttons on the
Underground.
Forum: London Transport December 31st 05, 10:06 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Doors Open

TKD wrote:
I don't think there have ever been any close door buttons on the
Underground.

Doesn't the Central line have them?

I didn't think so, but I spose I'll have to check now.
Forum: London Transport December 31st 05, 07:57 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Doors Open

Jonathan Morris wrote:
Alex Watson wrote:
Do Tube trains even have door opening buttons anymore? I know the newer
District line stock doesn't, including the refurbished D (?) stock.
Forum: London Transport December 16th 05, 09:03 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
History of Northern Line underground 1967 FA

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article ,
(John Salmon) wrote:

"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote

Good grief! I have...
Forum: London Transport December 15th 05, 05:00 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Trafalgar Square and Strand Stations

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 wrote:

Endymion Ponsonby-Withermoor III wrote:

I'm not sure... calling one...
Forum: London Transport December 11th 05, 10:12 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Trafalgar Square and Strand Stations

Endymion Ponsonby-Withermoor III wrote:
Dave Arquati wrote:
[i]
I'm not sure... calling one "Trafalgar Square" when the other isn't
(i.e. as it was pre-Jubilee) might result in a Covent...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Forum Jump