Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kevin
Forum: London Transport August 24th 14, 02:14 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Kevin
OT and ironic: Boris Johnson's opposition to Heathrow could derail MP bid

___________

I'd always assumed that Boris's opposition to Heathrow was purely
political, designed to curry favour with the Londoners who live under the
flight path, and therefore hate Heathrow....
Forum: London Transport August 24th 14, 02:14 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Kevin
No surprise: Crossrail to Tring proposal

_____________

I must admit I'm surprised that this long-suggested idea hasn't been
adopted much earlier.

Because it has been timed to coincide with a general election of
course. The Watford...
Forum: London Transport July 13th 14, 12:14 PM
Replies: 38
Posted By Kevin
Croxley rail link additioanl funding.

The Lea Bridge station is a reopening, using the existing platforms. A
better comparison might be the all-new station at Southend Airport, which
cost £16m in 2011. Allowing for inflation, the new...
Forum: London Transport July 11th 14, 07:34 PM
Replies: 38
Posted By Kevin
Croxley rail link additioanl funding.

This is outside of London but as the Abbey flyer...
Forum: London Transport July 10th 14, 09:03 PM
Replies: 38
Posted By Kevin
Croxley rail link additioanl funding.

This is outside of London but as the Abbey flyer is discussed I am sure this
can be. The Government has just announced an additional £50 m on top of the
£130 m already agreed. Ten years ago I was...
Forum: London Transport June 7th 14, 12:23 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Kevin
Private roads paid for by the tax payer

Kevin wrote on 06 June 2014 22:45:56 ...
Forum: London Transport June 7th 14, 12:19 PM
Replies: 11

On 2014-06-06, Kevin wrote:

3....
Forum: London Transport June 6th 14, 09:45 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Kevin
Private roads paid for by the tax payer

"Richard J." wrote in message ...

3. Find a more relevant newsgroup or forum. Local road issues in Watford
are OT for utl.
--
Richard J.
(to email me, swap 'uk'...
Forum: London Transport June 6th 14, 07:34 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Kevin
Private roads paid for by the tax payer

I received an email from my MP today asking me...
Forum: London Transport June 6th 14, 05:59 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Kevin
RMT Strike Cancels Heathrow Connect Yet Again

"CJB" wrote in message

Welcome to strike ridden Britain - all your tourists from overseas.

Once again the Heathrow Connect from...
Forum: London Transport June 6th 14, 05:05 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Kevin
Private roads paid for by the tax payer

I received an email from my MP today asking me to sign a petition to stop
the council banning local residents from using a road being paid for with
£7m of tax payers money. This is a new one on...
Forum: London Transport June 4th 14, 10:53 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Kevin
S stock at Northfields

"Peter Masson" wrote in message

In article...
Forum: London Transport June 4th 14, 10:00 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Kevin
Calls to improve the 'Cinderella service' Abbey Flyer

"Basil Jet" wrote in message

Anyway, maybe they could convert the St Albans line into some kind of
Forum: London Transport June 4th 14, 09:57 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Kevin
Calls to improve the 'Cinderella service' Abbey Flyer

"Arthur Figgis" wrote in message

Why would the London
mayor be interested in...
Forum: London Transport June 4th 14, 09:52 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Kevin
Boris bus in serious accident

"CJB" wrote in message

On Wednesday, 4 June 2014 15:34:21 UTC+1, Recliner wrote:

On...
Forum: London Transport November 3rd 13, 08:36 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Kevin
Oyster error - how does this happen

The wife asked me to top up her Oyster card on line so I was looking at her
previous travel to see how much she needed. A couple of weeks ago I saw that
she used the Overground to Willesden Junc...
Forum: London Transport August 15th 13, 07:14 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Kevin
LU making passengers by extra tickets

"Piatkow" wrote in message

I think there might be some information missing from your post.

I can't understand why a LU revenue...
Forum: London Transport August 15th 13, 05:52 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Kevin
LU making passengers by extra tickets

My g/f, a non English speaker, was travelling from Chorleywood to Wendover.
I bought a return for £9.40. At Amersham se was told the ticket was only
valid as far as Amersham so she had to buy another...
Forum: London Transport February 14th 06, 09:27 PM
Replies: 65
Posted By Kevin
Silverlink Metro transfers to Tfl Nov 2007

"Simon Wren" wrote in message
Paul Scott wrote:

http://www.gnn.gov.uk/environment/fullDetail.asp?ReleaseID=187553&New
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19