Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark B
Forum: London Transport January 22nd 09, 09:38 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By Mark B
Where will the bendy buses go?

Paul Corfield wrote:

My own theory is that most of them will sit in yards and decay. The big
problem is the third door in the rear section. All other bendies -
apart possibly from those...
Forum: London Transport January 22nd 09, 09:35 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By Mark B
Where will the bendy buses go?

wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 20:34:16 GMT, (Neil
Williams) wrote:

I have...
Forum: London Transport January 22nd 09, 09:26 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By Mark B
Where will the bendy buses go?

wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:39:53 GMT, (Neil

Where do Arriva use them? I thought First was the most prolific user
Forum: London Transport June 6th 08, 07:19 PM
Replies: 68
Posted By Mark B
Moir Lockhead, Routemasters and the bendy bus

Stephen Allcroft wrote:
And the Volvo B9 now too.

From what I understand while the Enviro200 and 400s are marketed as
Integrals the underpinning Dart/Trident chassis is built at...
Forum: London Transport May 23rd 08, 11:23 AM
Replies: 68
Posted By Mark B
Moir Lockhead, Routemasters and the bendy bus

Steve Fitzgerald wrote:
In message
,
Stephen Allcroft writes

: Agreed. But no more...
Forum: London Transport March 10th 08, 08:58 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Mark B
Bizarre Battersea tow-truck - bus - bridge accident

Graculus wrote:
Forum: London Transport January 18th 08, 09:05 PM
Replies: 57
Posted By Mark B
North London Line AC/DC question

Boltar wrote:
Boltar wrote:
Why do the trains on the NLL switch over to 25Kv AC at Hackney Wick
and then switch back to DC at Dalston when the 3rd rail is continuous
along that section anyway?...
Forum: London Transport January 15th 08, 06:28 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By Mark B
Wimbledon - East Putney engineering works

Mizter T wrote:
On 14 Jan, 18:51, David Jackman pleasereplytogroup wrote:

SWT's...
Forum: London Transport June 19th 07, 07:24 PM
Replies: 70
Posted By Mark B
London Overground Concession Award

Paul Scott wrote:
In message , at
03:52:52...
Forum: London Transport June 19th 07, 06:16 PM
Replies: 70
Posted By Mark B
London Overground Concession Award

Mortimer wrote:

But isn't Laing Rail actually Chiltern, and the...
Forum: London Transport October 11th 06, 04:09 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Mark B
Any sudden tunnels between Stratford and Brentwood?

Tristán White wrote:
"John Rowland" wrote in
:

Odd question I know, but I'm...
Forum: London Transport October 8th 06, 07:34 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Mark B
Paddington Ticket Machines

Mizter T wrote:
Mark B wrote:

One thing that's always useful bearing in mind is that Saver Returns
cost a pound than Saver Singles (I think this is universal across...
Forum: London Transport October 8th 06, 05:13 PM
Replies: 6

Mizter T wrote:

One thing that's always useful bearing in mind is that Saver Returns
cost a pound than Saver Singles (I think this is universal across all
TOCs) - I pretty much always buy a...
Forum: London Transport October 8th 06, 03:49 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Mark B
Paddington Ticket Machines

Mizter T wrote:
[crossposted to uk.transport.london]
[original thread on uk.railway]

When purchasing tickets with a credit card from the machines at...
Forum: London Transport September 28th 06, 05:21 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Mark B
Railair Heathrow-Reading CANCELLED

AstraVanMan wrote:

I don't know why they didn't, but surely they could have used the Heathrow
Connect service - a direct rail link to Hayes + Harlington from Heathrow.

BAA aren't known...
Forum: London Transport August 7th 06, 04:40 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Mark B
Waterloo & City line crane operation this weekend...

JMUpton2000 wrote:
Hello

I went down there on Saturday and took some pictures of the first two cars

When were they doing it - went to have a look Yesterday and just saw a
Forum: London Transport July 6th 06, 04:32 PM
Replies: 84
Posted By Mark B
Letter from TfL to FCC

tim (back at home) wrote:
"Neil Williams" wrote in message

Have a chameleon bus...
Forum: London Transport July 5th 06, 03:44 PM
Replies: 84
Posted By Mark B
Letter from TfL to FCC

MIG wrote:
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
13:58:33 on Tue, 4 Jul 2006, Neil Williams
remarked:
IMO, the...
Forum: London Transport July 5th 06, 03:41 PM
Replies: 84
Posted By Mark B
Letter from TfL to FCC

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
13:58:33 on Tue, 4 Jul 2006, Neil Williams remarked:
IMO, the way First...
Forum: London Transport July 3rd 06, 07:40 PM
Replies: 84
Posted By Mark B
Letter from TfL to FCC

Paul G wrote:

That I happen to have come across and I believe, (although not
guarantee!) is ok for general distribution. The copy I have is a PDF on
TfL paper, so here is the text from...
Forum: London Transport June 28th 06, 03:36 PM
Replies: 190
Posted By Mark B
St Johns Wood or St John's Wood?

Richard J. wrote:
mmellor wrote:
Mark B wrote:

Which is right,
St James' Park (on the signs)
St James Park (in the FGW Timetable)
Pronounced St James's Park, both locally and...
Forum: London Transport June 27th 06, 06:08 PM
Replies: 190
Posted By Mark B
St Johns Wood or St John's Wood?

wrote:
Tristán White wrote:
The roundels are wrong.

His name is John, not Johns.

Therefore, the apostrophe HAS to go between the n and the s. Any other
Forum: London Transport June 2nd 06, 01:02 PM
Replies: 65
Posted By Mark B
West London Tram to go ahead

wrote:

Weird. Areas of the country that *do* want tram schemes have them
refused, and areas...
Forum: London Transport February 21st 06, 12:00 PM
Replies: 45
Posted By Mark B
Choc off

Chris Read wrote:

The problem with the present business model for vending machines, is that
the machines have become *too* reliable. Going back 20 years (remembering
childhood trips with...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

Forum Jump