Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ian Rivett
Forum: London Transport December 6th 15, 06:09 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Ian Rivett
West Ealing to Paddington

Two trains per hour from West Ealing are the Paddington to Greenford service, which I have never seen full to bursting, so there is a good chance of a seat both ways on those trains.

Greenford...
Forum: London Transport August 22nd 08, 01:26 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By Ian Rivett
North London Line blockade (long)

On 21 Aug, 11:30, Jamie Thompson wrote:

Well, I for example, get off and get the bus to Bushey, as I'd need to
get...
Forum: London Transport August 21st 08, 08:53 AM
Replies: 41
Posted By Ian Rivett
North London Line blockade

On 19 Aug, 21:43, "Peter Lawrence" wrote:

Would anyone like to guess how long West Hampstead to Queen's Park
might take?

Peter

Queens Park to West Hampstead is scheduled...
Forum: London Transport March 20th 07, 03:50 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Ian Rivett
Another W&C Closure?

On 18 Mar, 21:48, "
wrote:
On 18 Mar, 19:02, David of Broadway

Don't...
Forum: London Transport January 9th 07, 09:48 AM
Replies: 44
Posted By Ian Rivett
Most scenic route on the tube?

Paul Corfield wrote:

I prefer the view from Waterloo Bridge which is one of my favourite London views.

Paul

Which line of the *Underground* is Waterloo Bridge on??

Ian
Forum: London Transport October 5th 06, 08:54 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By Ian Rivett
Anything interesting this saturday?

Yes indeed.

The new all Scania SP class should be out and about on route 148.
There are seven of them, all "56" registrations.

Pictures...
Forum: London Transport September 2nd 06, 09:21 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Ian Rivett
Black and yellow plates

The black and yellow plate is called a "Weak Field Switch". It allows
more current to the motors to allow them to go faster. It used to be
fitted to all trains like 38 stock, R stock, Q stock etc...
Forum: London Transport August 16th 06, 08:26 AM
Replies: 53
Posted By Ian Rivett
Bus numbering

R for Orrrrpington.

Roundabout, actually.

Ian
Forum: London Transport June 20th 06, 09:20 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Ian Rivett
Route 303

I see that as of this September Route`s 303 and 305 will be operated by
Arriva The Shires. Does anyone know what type of bus will be operated on these...
Forum: London Transport June 4th 06, 10:50 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By Ian Rivett
"LUL in a Day"

Back in the 60's when I had a go round the Tube Network, there were two
records. One was for the use of public transport only and the other
was for using *any* means to connect between lines. This...
Forum: London Transport May 3rd 06, 10:36 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Ian Rivett
Bus stops with Consecutively numbered services

At Pinner there is the H11, H12 & H13.

At Harrow Bus Station there is the H17, H18 & H19.

Ian
Forum: London Transport April 13th 06, 09:40 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Ian Rivett
Goodbye London United?

Both London United AND London Sovereign will receive "Transdev" logos
instead of the crests in due course.

Ian
Forum: London Transport April 13th 06, 09:38 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Ian Rivett
Receiving email

On other Google Groups there is an option in your preferred mail
delivery settings to receive individual postings by email.

I guess the Group Owner for this group has masked off this option.

Ian
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Forum Jump