Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.99 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Boltar
Forum: London Transport August 13th 09, 03:48 PM
Replies: 223
Posted By Boltar
Walk-through trains

On Aug 13, 4:15*pm, Bruce wrote:
Even though they are. *You just wanted to put your own, very strange
personal slant on the word "fenced" and got yourself totally...
Forum: London Transport December 1st 08, 03:53 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By Boltar
New London Taxi

On Dec 1, 3:24 pm, Adrian wrote:
Mmmm. Every London cyclist I know seems to loath bendis with a _passion_.
Usually based on a near-death-experience.

Most cyclists seem to...
Forum: London Transport December 1st 08, 09:29 AM
Replies: 56
Posted By Boltar
New London Taxi

On Dec 1, 10:01 am, MIG wrote:
If that's fair, does it not also apply to the Routemaster, hence the
poster's question?

The routemaster isn't a pastiche , its the...
Forum: London Transport December 1st 08, 08:34 AM
Replies: 56
Posted By Boltar
New London Taxi

On Nov 30, 4:28 pm, wrote:
So basically that is the end of the old London taxi. The iconic
design has been around since I dont know when. I am surprised that
there has...
Forum: London Transport December 1st 08, 08:31 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Boltar
First anniversary of London Overground

On Nov 29, 7:08 pm, Paul Terry wrote:
In message
,
Boltar writes

On Nov...
Forum: London Transport November 29th 08, 04:21 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Boltar
First anniversary of London Overground

On Nov 29, 9:13 am, (Neil Williams)
wrote:
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 04:31:50 -0800 (PST), Boltar

The less I have to get out in the...
Forum: London Transport November 28th 08, 11:31 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Boltar
First anniversary of London Overground

On Nov 28, 10:47 am, Tom Barry wrote:
I've used it a number of times and found it cheap and reliable (so much
so that it's replaced going via town for...
Forum: London Transport November 28th 08, 09:37 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Boltar
First anniversary of London Overground

As it happens, I've used the North London less than usual over the past
year - but when I have, I've impressed by it's ability to arrive...
Forum: London Transport November 28th 08, 08:53 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Boltar
Dagenham Dock and Gateway Bridge

On Nov 27, 10:42 pm, Tom Anderson wrote:
There's one thing about the hatters that i don't get. They don't want to
be tracked by...
Forum: London Transport November 27th 08, 04:23 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Boltar
Dagenham Dock and Gateway Bridge

On Nov 27, 4:35 pm, Tom Barry wrote:
It was going to be a toll bridge with discounts for local residents,
specifically to deter people from dodging Dartford.

Figures. I...
Forum: London Transport November 27th 08, 02:33 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Boltar
Dagenham Dock and Gateway Bridge

On Nov 26, 9:41 pm, "Paul Scott"
"Joe Montgomery, director general of regions and communities at the
communities department, said that Blears and Johnson...
Forum: London Transport November 27th 08, 08:33 AM
Replies: 227
Posted By Boltar
Crossrail NOT making connections

On Nov 26, 4:51 pm, 1506 wrote:
Crossrail should take over the Hammersmith branch. But there is the

What would be the point of that? It wouldn't make the service...
Forum: London Transport November 26th 08, 03:00 PM
Replies: 153
Posted By Boltar
Bakerloo Line beyond Harrow & Wealdstone

Wrong assumption again. You are being particularly blind to the facts,
I suggest you...
Forum: London Transport November 26th 08, 01:06 PM
Replies: 153
Posted By Boltar
Bakerloo Line beyond Harrow & Wealdstone

People who constantly bang on about the nazis being some sort of
unusual aberation generally know bugger all about history....
Forum: London Transport November 26th 08, 09:47 AM
Replies: 153
Posted By Boltar
Bakerloo Line beyond Harrow & Wealdstone

On Nov 26, 10:21 am, David Hansen
wrote:
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 01:53:33 -0800 (PST) someone who may be Boltar

Thats your...
Forum: London Transport November 26th 08, 08:57 AM
Replies: 153
Posted By Boltar
Bakerloo Line beyond Harrow & Wealdstone

On Nov 25, 9:40 pm, wrote:
Just let it be said you are, not for the first time, spouting ignorant
********. If you haven't yet been confronted with the sheer
Forum: London Transport November 26th 08, 08:53 AM
Replies: 153
Posted By Boltar
Bakerloo Line beyond Harrow & Wealdstone

On Nov 25, 7:11 pm, David Hansen
about the Gestapo and it is right to point out that some comparisons
are very wide of the mark. I have zero tolerance for...
Forum: London Transport November 25th 08, 04:16 PM
Replies: 153
Posted By Boltar
Bakerloo Line beyond Harrow & Wealdstone

On Nov 25, 5:03 pm, "Andrew Heenan" wrote:
And if it's just another part of history, then why bring it up and prove
your ignorance?

Btw , I didn't bring it up. Might help if you...
Forum: London Transport November 25th 08, 04:15 PM
Replies: 153
Posted By Boltar
Bakerloo Line beyond Harrow & Wealdstone

On Nov 25, 5:03 pm, "Andrew Heenan" wrote:
"Boltar" wrote

Lighten up. Its a common colloquialism and the nazis are just another
part history for...
Forum: London Transport November 25th 08, 03:57 PM
Replies: 153
Posted By Boltar
Bakerloo Line beyond Harrow & Wealdstone

By the way, please don't use the word 'nazi' to describe something that's
just irritating. It's gratuitous exaggeration,...
Forum: London Transport November 24th 08, 08:37 AM
Replies: 153
Posted By Boltar
Bakerloo Line beyond Harrow & Wealdstone

On Nov 23, 7:46 pm, Mr Thant
Evidently someone looked at the costs of doing this and decided it
wasn't worth the effort (extra Bakerloo stock,...
Forum: London Transport November 21st 08, 12:47 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Boltar
Oystercard Gets New Contract, But Same Suppliers

On Nov 20, 9:26 pm, Mr Thant
wrote:

It would help if you quoted from the TfL...
Forum: London Transport November 13th 08, 12:50 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Boltar
TFL and MSIE8 Beta

On Nov 13, 10:45 am, "John Rowland"
wrote:
TfL's website wears a blank expression when viewed with the latest MSIE. I
wonder who's not compliant?

IE has...
Forum: London Transport November 5th 08, 08:21 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Boltar
Old wood lane depot

How much of the old wood lane depot has been buried under the new
westfield shopping centre (I know theres a new one underneath it , I
don't mean that)? You can just see from the pavement near white...
Forum: London Transport October 31st 08, 12:13 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Boltar
Sharing an Oyster PAYG

On Oct 31, 1:05 pm, Mr Thant
wrote:
On 31 Oct, 12:41, Boltar wrote:

Why shouldn't they be transfered? The money has been
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump