Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Solario
Forum: London Transport September 1st 06, 08:46 PM
Replies: 112
Posted By Solario
2 jailed for railway graffiti

Peter Masson wrote:

Peter

Reasonably good news, :-)

Punishment should fit the crime. I think a 1024 community hours
cleaning trains may...
Forum: London Transport August 29th 06, 11:40 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Solario
Metro-Land

Terry Harper wrote:
By chance I happened to record this programme, shown on BBC4 last
(Monday) night at 10p.m. This was part of the John Betjemann
celebrations and was a programme featuring...
Forum: London Transport August 1st 06, 09:29 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By Solario
Woolwich station for Crossrail

Dave Arquati wrote:
Tom Anderson wrote:
On Tue, 1 Aug 2006, Dave Arquati wrote:

to turn round of half the trains at Paddington which seems a wasted
Forum: London Transport July 24th 06, 04:23 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Solario
Emergency STW demo in London tomorrow

basho007 wrote:
watch out for the jams....

EMERGENCY DEMONSTRATION

http://www.stopwar.org.uk/
Forum: London Transport July 21st 06, 10:46 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Solario
Emergency STW demo in London tomorrow

gw2486 wrote:
Presumably there will be an 'End Hizbollah's Barbarism Now'
demonstration to follow shortly afterwards..

Indeed seeing the word barbarism used by the "Palestine...
Forum: London Transport July 18th 06, 04:25 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Solario
Mixed bag for transport schemes - Watford Junction Redevelopment & Croxley Link

Kev wrote:
wrote:

If our beloved politicians cannot deal with a simple project like the
Croxley Link, that gives enormous benefits for little outlay, what hope
Forum: London Transport July 18th 06, 04:23 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Solario
Mixed bag for transport schemes - Watford Junction Redevelopment & Croxley Link

However, the Croxley Rail Link, a plan to extend the Metropolitan Line
to Watford Junction, has yet to...
Forum: London Transport July 5th 06, 09:04 PM
Replies: 52
Posted By Solario
North London Line update

Clive D. W. Feather wrote:
In article , Peter Masson
writes
IIRC the intention, when the Jubilee Line was being constructed in the
Forum: London Transport June 26th 06, 10:20 PM
Replies: 190
Posted By Solario
St Johns Wood or St John's Wood?

Stephen Sprunk wrote:
"thoss" wrote in message
the normal English grammar rules for
Forum: London Transport June 11th 06, 03:56 PM
Replies: 52
Posted By Solario
North London Line update

asdf wrote:

If Crossrail ever happens, things will be more interesting as Moorgate
and Liverpool Street will be one station - the...
Forum: London Transport June 7th 06, 09:44 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Solario
North London Line update

Peter Smyth wrote:
"MIG" wrote in message

At a glance, it looks like a real blow for anyone...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Forum Jump