Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: News_Demon
Forum: London Transport June 3rd 07, 09:09 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By News_Demon
Route 303

Is this route changing over to double deckers on a full time basis?

It seems that Arriva have been running a few double deckers on this route
for the last couple of months.

I hope they are as this...
Forum: London Transport June 3rd 07, 09:04 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By News_Demon
First Buses Old Logo's

Hi

How come First have decided to reinstate the old Logos on their routes in
Central London?

I see that East London, Selkent, and Red Arrow have all reappeared??

Forum: London Transport May 3rd 07, 06:34 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By News_Demon
PAYG Balance & Travelcard

Can I use the money on my PAYG Oyster to purchase a One Day Travelcard from
the ticket machine?

Forum: London Transport March 20th 07, 09:05 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By News_Demon
The Last Bus

It seems that the Disability rights commission is still not happy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6173193.stm

For gods sake they are running in addition to the normal buses so if these
were...
Forum: London Transport March 4th 07, 01:34 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By News_Demon
Journey Time

--
"From what I understand 00`s have a short life expectancy"
In message...
Forum: London Transport March 4th 07, 08:55 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By News_Demon
Journey Time

Hi

How long is a typical journey from Colindale to Heathrow T4 on a Sunday
Morning via Taxi?

Can any cabbies out there help??

Cheers
Forum: London Transport February 19th 07, 06:35 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By News_Demon
New Buses on 204

Does anyone know which buses Metroline will be operating on Route 204 when
it`s new tender starts in April?

Forum: London Transport January 2nd 07, 11:11 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By News_Demon
Route N5 At Euston

Does the N5 Northbound towards Edgware still pick up at Euston Eversholt
Street?

I know many routes have been affected due to the work going on at the Bus
Station

Cheers
Forum: London Transport December 20th 06, 04:18 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By News_Demon
Taxi`s

forgot to say it would be a couple of minutes away from Colindale Station

Forum: London Transport December 20th 06, 04:14 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By News_Demon
Taxi`s

Cheers

I didn`t mean this weekend, just a weekend in general.

i would be staying at the metropole as it happens so you reckon i`ll have a
good chance at that time in the morning?

--
"From what...
Forum: London Transport December 20th 06, 04:10 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By News_Demon
Taxi`s

i didn`t mean THIS SUNDAY/MONDAY lol

Forum: London Transport December 20th 06, 05:13 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By News_Demon
Taxi`s

Dear All.

Does anyone know the aprox cost of a Black cab from Edgware Road/Praed
Street to Colindale?

Also I would need to catch it about 5.30am on a Sunday or Monday morning.
Any chance of...
Forum: London Transport October 8th 06, 06:17 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By News_Demon
Paddington Ticket Machines

--
"Mizter T" wrote in message

Forum: London Transport July 1st 06, 08:49 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By News_Demon
Journey History Now On TFL Website

Yes, you can now access your oystercard journey history on the TFL website
now

Forum: London Transport June 27th 06, 09:51 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By News_Demon
Gatwick Express

Its been a while since I have used this.

Do their tickets machines at Victoria accept Credit Cards?

Cheers

Forum: London Transport June 19th 06, 10:26 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By News_Demon
Route 303

I see that as of this September Route`s 303 and 305 will be operated by
Arriva The Shires.
Does anyone know what type of bus will be operated on these routes?

I`m surprised that Metroline...
Forum: London Transport June 14th 06, 06:18 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By News_Demon
Trooping the Colour

"Michael Hoffman" wrote in message
Simon wrote:

Hi, I was interested in seeing Trooping the Colour on Saturday from the...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

Forum Jump