Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: furnessvale
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 12, 09:34 AM
Replies: 76
Posted By furnessvale
Metal Thefts Soar ...

On Jan 2, 8:18*pm, Bruce wrote:
furnessvale wrote:
Still unable to read.

Yes, I have noted that reading comprehension isn't your strong...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 12, 09:27 AM
Replies: 76
Posted By furnessvale
Metal Thefts Soar ...

On Jan 2, 8:02*pm, ian batten wrote:

Still unable to read. *Where have I stated a desire to operate
Forum: London Transport January 2nd 12, 06:47 PM
Replies: 76
Posted By furnessvale
Metal Thefts Soar ...

On Jan 1, 5:29*pm, Bruce wrote:
Presumably we should be truly thankful that the people of this
country are protected...
Forum: London Transport January 1st 12, 04:02 PM
Replies: 76
Posted By furnessvale
Metal Thefts Soar ...

On Jan 1, 4:38*pm, Bruce wrote:
furnessvale wrote:
On Dec 31 2011, 8:52 pm, ian batten
On Dec 31, 4:09...
Forum: London Transport January 1st 12, 03:06 PM
Replies: 76
Posted By furnessvale
Metal Thefts Soar ...

On Dec 31 2011, 8:52*pm, ian batten wrote:

As a policeman [...] we
knew who had to be off the...
Forum: London Transport December 31st 11, 03:09 PM
Replies: 76
Posted By furnessvale
Metal Thefts Soar ...

On Dec 31, 3:26*pm, Bruce wrote:
MB wrote:
If more criminals were given longer sentences then there would be
not as
many out there committing...
Forum: London Transport December 30th 11, 06:01 PM
Replies: 76
Posted By furnessvale
Metal Thefts Soar ...

On Dec 29, 8:38*pm, ian batten wrote:

When did you see anyone, let alone these scroats,
get anywhere...
Forum: London Transport December 29th 11, 10:03 AM
Replies: 76
Posted By furnessvale
Metal Thefts Soar ...

On Dec 29, 10:07*am, "Ian" wrote:

On 28/12/2011 17:01,...
Forum: London Transport December 28th 11, 04:01 PM
Replies: 76
Posted By furnessvale
Metal Thefts Soar ...

I would suggest that the law needs to be changed so that cable thieves
can be charged with "sabotage & endangering safety of...
Forum: London Transport December 28th 11, 10:11 AM
Replies: 76
Posted By furnessvale
Metal Thefts Soar ...

On Dec 28, 10:30*am, "Kev Lawrence"
wrote:

About time too!

Kev

Indeed! Now all we need is government prepared to bring the law on
scrap metal out of the days of...
Forum: London Transport November 24th 11, 08:19 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By furnessvale
Crossrail construction contracts let at low prices

On Nov 24, 9:14*pm, "Pat O'Neill" wrote:

Posted without...
Forum: London Transport July 10th 11, 02:28 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By furnessvale
First Great Western Equipment Question

I recently spent some time in Teignmouth and had occasion to take a FGW train
to/from Exeter. I don't know what models FGW uses - the...
Forum: London Transport January 13th 10, 10:09 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By furnessvale
The London Underground and its South African connection

On Jan 13, 1:56�am, CJB wrote:
SNIP

Saw the header and thought someone had rediscovered the secret Boer
War tunnel from London to Ladysmith to ferry troops in.

George
Forum: London Transport May 19th 09, 09:40 AM
Replies: 36
Posted By furnessvale
Photography diplomatic incident

Let me be clear that obtrusively photographing someone else’s child is
entirely unacceptable. *It is a sad day when the courts have...
Forum: London Transport May 16th 09, 12:14 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By furnessvale
Photography diplomatic incident

On May 16, 12:36�pm, Mizter T wrote:

In message ,...
Forum: London Transport May 15th 09, 10:17 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By furnessvale
Photography diplomatic incident

On May 15, 9:57�pm, 1506 wrote:

Except for certain specific offences (speeding in a motor...
Forum: London Transport October 14th 08, 09:27 AM
Replies: 37
Posted By furnessvale
Tories 20BN railway to replace Heathrow expansion (St Pancras isHeathrow T6, again)

On Oct 13, 10:58�pm, (Neil Williams)
wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:58:32 -0700 (PDT), John B

I'd be interested to see any studies...
Forum: London Transport April 20th 08, 09:24 AM
Replies: 27
Posted By furnessvale
Airtrack

Spelthorne Councillors seek to choose Airtrack electrification
voltage. It reminds me of the days when London had conduit...
Forum: London Transport March 17th 08, 04:01 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By furnessvale
Jumping the single track at Finsbury Park

On 17 Mar, 16:41, Roland Perry wrote:
In message
, at
09:31:41 on Mon, 17 Mar 2008, furnessvale...
Forum: London Transport March 17th 08, 03:31 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By furnessvale
Jumping the single track at Finsbury Park

On 17 Mar, 11:02, Roland Perry wrote:
In message
, at
01:44:28 on Mon, 17 Mar 2008, furnessvale...
Forum: London Transport March 17th 08, 07:44 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By furnessvale
Jumping the single track at Finsbury Park

On 16 Mar, 20:02, Mr Thant
Changing trains at Finsbury Park the other day, I needed to get from
one northbound island to the other, which are...
Forum: London Transport December 19th 07, 09:09 AM
Replies: 51
Posted By furnessvale
EWS Barrow Boys ? - The Crossrail Saga

He also described freight operator EWS as "barrow boys" and cited the
company as an example of where the committee had not been...
Forum: London Transport March 19th 07, 04:30 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By furnessvale
Triple decker buses

Maximum height of a vehicle in the UK is 15ft 9in. Above that it's an
abnormal load. Take off the height of two adults standing up and...
Forum: London Transport March 19th 07, 04:21 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By furnessvale
Triple decker buses

On 19 Mar, 16:55, Conor wrote:
In article ,
furnessvale says...

On 19 Mar, 09:37, "Boltar"...
Forum: London Transport March 19th 07, 08:51 AM
Replies: 59
Posted By furnessvale
Triple decker buses

On 19 Mar, 09:37, "Boltar" wrote:
Outside of a Harry Potter film , have triple deckers ever been used in
the UK (or anywhere else for that matter)? Is there any...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34

Forum Jump