Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Walter Mann
Forum: London Transport April 30th 10, 04:08 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Walter Mann
Summer Timetable

Agreed. For a new service it wouldn't have hurt to have its own...
Forum: London Transport November 14th 07, 07:32 PM
Replies: 70
Posted By Walter Mann
Eurostar's south London farewell

I'm sure I'm not the only one to have been cheered seeing the Eurostar
making it's...
Forum: London Transport June 14th 07, 02:52 PM
Replies: 99
Posted By Walter Mann
Northern line near collision

There's an actual description of what happenned he
Forum: London Transport March 21st 07, 10:20 AM
Replies: 136
Posted By Walter Mann
St Pancras 'Midland Road'

Of course :) Tried again just now, test journey as follows:

Luton Airport Parkway 10:35 no platform

To be honest, how often is knowing the platform numbers any use at all for a
customer?...
Forum: London Transport January 22nd 07, 11:58 AM
Replies: 57
Posted By Walter Mann
Penalty fares for sitting in First Class

"Neil Williams" wrote in message

Why no option to upgrade on an individual journey...
Forum: London Transport January 21st 07, 11:07 AM
Replies: 57
Posted By Walter Mann
Penalty fares for sitting in First Class

I have sat in first class on a long distance train with a standard class
ticket with the aim to...
Forum: London Transport October 22nd 06, 02:32 PM
Replies: 107
Posted By Walter Mann
Rail network in London to adopt zonal fares

How can you, or can't you, track your usage on Oyster PAYG? All I find is
that...
Forum: London Transport October 22nd 06, 07:04 AM
Replies: 107
Posted By Walter Mann
Rail network in London to adopt zonal fares

"Michael R N Dolbear" wrote in message

Someone on this NG claimed that he touched in on the 2nd Bus and found
he had been charged...
Forum: London Transport October 8th 06, 05:41 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By Walter Mann
Thank you First, for nearly getting me killed last night.

2) BTP at Kings Cross, where I've been...
Forum: London Transport September 10th 06, 08:10 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By Walter Mann
ANNOUNCE: PlanAJourney - The BEST UK Journey Planner

"Peter Frimberley" wrote in message
On Sat, 9 Sep 2006 13:38:36 +0100, Iain Wilkie Logan
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Forum Jump