Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ian
Forum: London Transport June 28th 07, 08:03 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By Ian
New Prime Minister - New Transport Policy?

On 27 Jun, 22:19, Mr Thant
wrote:
On Jun 27, 10:04 pm, "Adrian Auer-Hudson, MIMIS"

My guess: We have an...
Forum: London Transport June 5th 07, 01:42 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Ian
Does anyone know where Ranelagh Bridge is?

On 5 Jun, 13:23, Christopher A.Lee wrote:

They were both named for Ranelagh Gardens which were somehere in the
vicinity. Pleasure gardens for the nobs.

Unlike Hampstead...
Forum: London Transport June 5th 07, 10:56 AM
Replies: 36
Posted By Ian
Does anyone know where Ranelagh Bridge is?

On 5 Jun, 11:45, wrote:
(Cross posted to uk.railway because I think it is a railway bridge)

er well, as subject basically.

Googling was of no help, nor was my trusty...
Forum: London Transport October 22nd 06, 03:10 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By Ian
Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving Offence Cameras

TripleS wrote:
Ian wrote:

Perhaps he is too busy running the vast organisation that is Safespeed,

Paul has obviously put a great deal of effort and a considerable amount
of his own money...
Forum: London Transport October 21st 06, 11:24 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By Ian
Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving Offence Cameras

Brimstone wrote:
David from Oz wrote:

Paul from Safe Speed (a regular poster on this group)

Paul hasn't posted on this group for a considerable period of time, not
under his own name...
Forum: London Transport October 7th 06, 06:57 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By Ian
Thank you First, for nearly getting me killed last night.

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
08:35:34 on Sat, 7 Oct 2006, Ian remarked:
Possibly they thought you wre...
Forum: London Transport October 7th 06, 03:35 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By Ian
Thank you First, for nearly getting me killed last night.

jonmorris wrote:
It
then heated up more, so like a fool (having had some drinks) I told
them to calm down. She then turned on me, threatening to stab me. I
said I'd call the police and things...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump