Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Henry
Forum: London Transport November 24th 07, 12:40 AM
Replies: 113
Posted By Henry
London Overground line names

On 24-Nov-2007, Tom Anderson wrote:

Regent's Park and Notting Hill Gate have no surface buildings.

Hyde Park Corner too, isn't it?

+ Warwick Avenue
Forum: London Transport September 11th 07, 12:29 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Henry
directions, Covent Garden

From Long Acre, head east to junction of Bow Stre (mini roundabout) turn
right into Bow St. Carry on past Opera House and...
Forum: London Transport September 9th 07, 03:33 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Henry
directions, Covent Garden

How does one drive from Long Acre (at Covent Garden tube),
to make a right hand turn onto Kingsway? Is there a right turn
from Gt Queen Street? Also, at the moment, there's no right
turn from Parker...
Forum: London Transport March 27th 07, 11:18 PM
Replies: 52
Posted By Henry
0207 222 1234

On 28-Mar-2007, "Exchange" wrote:

ITYM 020 7222 1234

We've never had 0207 numbers in London - they were in the Consett/Stanley
area in...
Forum: London Transport March 26th 07, 09:46 PM
Replies: 48
Posted By Henry
Fare evasion

I'm fined, how much is likely in a case like mine? Would it make a
difference if I write how sorry I am and how frightened...
Forum: London Transport February 20th 07, 02:33 PM
Replies: 48
Posted By Henry
Fare evasion

I'm so scared of whats going to happen especially the idea of
prison. Any further advice or comments will be...
Forum: London Transport February 12th 07, 08:41 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By Henry
Snowy train scene

On 11-Feb-2007, Dave A wrote:

There's this slightly blurry one that my wife took at South Woodford
station that morning.
Forum: London Transport January 11th 07, 01:32 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Henry
Inspector Sands

Was on the Piccadilly pulling away from South Kensington
this afternoon around 12:15, and Inspector Sands was getting
a call -- anyone know why?

Forum: London Transport December 12th 06, 03:34 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Henry
A confused prospective tourist writes

On 12-Dec-2006, "TheOneKEA" wrote:

And Oyster cards ARE valid everywhere within Greater London - just not
PAYG-only cards.

A PAYG Oyster doesn't work on suburban rail?
But...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump