Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Raymond Kirk
Forum: London Transport April 8th 07, 03:39 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Raymond Kirk
First Class on teh tube

what about fare evasion... how do you police first class

Forum: London Transport March 21st 07, 08:02 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Raymond Kirk
Hornchurch to Temple Evasion poster

Does anyone know if the guy displayed in the mug shot picture with the words
"hornchurch to temple" is actually a fare evader or just a model?
Forum: London Transport January 28th 07, 10:11 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By Raymond Kirk
Using Oyster on Valid NR Services

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 08:58:21 -0000, "Raymond Kirk"

How...
Forum: London Transport January 28th 07, 09:54 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Raymond Kirk
Green Park Interchange

Thanks guys for the advice.

It worked a treat!

If you need to change from the Pic to the Vic line at Green Park, goto the
last car on the Pic line. The exit to the ticket hall is a min on the...
Forum: London Transport January 28th 07, 07:58 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By Raymond Kirk
Using Oyster on Valid NR Services

How does Oyster work when you need to touch in and touch out on more than
one occasion to complete a journey.

E.G A jorney from Harow on the Hill to Oxford Circus

Touch in at Harrow on the...
Forum: London Transport January 25th 07, 09:48 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Raymond Kirk
W/E Tube Closure and route planning

The Circle from Earl's Court? I'd change at South Kensington so you can
indeed...
Forum: London Transport January 25th 07, 08:01 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Raymond Kirk
W/E Tube Closure and route planning

I need to go from Alperton to Brixton.

I normally take pic line to ears court. Then district or circle to victoria
and victoria line to Brixton.

Now the interchange at Green Park is very very...
Forum: London Transport January 19th 07, 07:59 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Raymond Kirk
Oyster Prepay and YP railcard

"Mizter T" wrote in message
Neal wrote:

Is it possible to set up a YP railcard on Oyster...
Forum: London Transport January 19th 07, 09:15 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Raymond Kirk
Oyster Prepay and YP railcard

Is it possible to set up a YP railcard on Oyster prepay, so that if I use it
the maximum I would pay off peak would be 50p cheaper than the cheapest
travel card ie £4.30.

I can buy a paper ticket...
Forum: London Transport January 7th 07, 01:17 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By Raymond Kirk
Victoria line Terminal stations

thanks for that. I find it confusing! Can someone please explain it to me in
laymans terms.

Forum: London Transport January 7th 07, 10:46 AM
Replies: 42
Posted By Raymond Kirk
Victoria line Terminal stations

At Brixton and Walthamstow Central stations there are no buffers, but the
track appears to wander into the distance.
At brixton there appears to be a curve.

Where do these tracks go?
How long is...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11