Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: eastender
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 07, 09:16 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By eastender
Central line tomorrow

Adrian wrote in
:

Who is Bob Crowe?

The RMT union leader responsible for the Central line not running
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 07, 07:47 PM
Replies: 58
Posted By eastender
Bob Crow is a Complete and Utter B*ST*RD!

Paul Corfield wrote in
:

Going on strike is not the right way to secure the long term result he
says he wants which is to...
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 07, 06:38 PM
Replies: 58
Posted By eastender
Bob Crow is a Complete and Utter B*ST*RD!

Adrian wrote in
:

RMT member, are you?

Oh dear - still posting here I see after your taxi passenger debacle....
Forum: London Transport March 29th 07, 03:06 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By eastender
Drug & Alcohol Policy

"Boltar" wrote in news:1175178339.289628.78280
@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

what he's actually achieved since he's been here for his 3 grand a week

Er, 3 grand a...
Forum: London Transport January 25th 07, 08:32 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By eastender
Snowy train scene

wrote in
:

Oh any idea where?

It;s a nice shot - was in today's Guardian too, if it was the same - going
th'ough...
Forum: London Transport January 14th 07, 11:18 AM
Replies: 92
Posted By eastender
Boys killed by Underground train after spraying graffiti

"John Rowland" wrote in
:

It's terrorism. Its purpose is to let us know that we have entered a
place where...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump