Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Albert
Forum: London Transport March 20th 10, 06:54 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Albert
Harassment of Photographers - petition

If you are concerned about the treatment of photographers by jobsworths
there is a new petition about it which you can sign:

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/PhotoHarassment/
Forum: London Transport July 27th 09, 01:55 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Albert
Route - FCC only

Anyway, thanks for answering my query, it is now quite a bit clearer.

I will leave you good folks to continue your chat about airport services!
Forum: London Transport July 27th 09, 08:48 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Albert
Route - FCC only

In message , at 18:41:33 on
Sun, 26 Jul 2009, asdf...
Forum: London Transport July 26th 09, 02:03 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Albert
Route - FCC only

In message , at 12:15:48 on Sun,
26 Jul 2009, Albert...
Forum: London Transport July 26th 09, 11:19 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Albert
Route - FCC only

Forum: London Transport July 26th 09, 11:19 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Albert
Route - FCC only

Forum: London Transport July 26th 09, 11:15 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Albert
Route - FCC only

Albert wrote on 25 July 2009 18:33:28 ...
Can someone...
Forum: London Transport July 25th 09, 06:25 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Albert
Route - FCC only

In message , at 18:33:28 on Sat,
25 Jul 2009, Albert...
Forum: London Transport July 25th 09, 05:33 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Albert
Route - FCC only

Can someone explain why it is that if you buy a cheap-day return from a
station on the Brighton Line in Sussex to City-Thameslink you are only
allowed to return by First Capital Connect (ie. from...
Forum: London Transport February 5th 09, 10:07 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Albert
Google Earth - a journey through space and time

But even better, Earth now has a clock icon to accesses data sets from
Forum: London Transport January 25th 09, 08:52 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Albert
train door delay arriving at victoria

Might be - i don't know the details of the Greenwich strip, or whether
ellipsoids are all defined so as to align at zero longitude, or...
Forum: London Transport December 6th 08, 08:41 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By Albert
Photography at railway stations

wrote in message
I am going to reproduce below the entire Section 9 statement I have
made .......

Don't...
Forum: London Transport October 12th 08, 09:56 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Albert
London Buses....

Perhaps if you have a look at this page:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/gettingaround/maps/buses/

you should be able to find what routes are available wherever your "rancid
hole" is located, and from...

Forum: London Transport February 21st 07, 02:28 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By Albert
Secret Tube Trains under London?

"Brian Watson" wrote ...

Blokey who phoned in said he had to sign the OSA to work on the site.

In which case, what was he doing talking about it then?
Forum: London Transport February 21st 07, 11:22 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Albert
A2022 Sanderstead

Try http://trafficalerts.tfl.gov.uk/pinpointlite/main.php and type in
A2022 under...
Forum: London Transport February 20th 07, 12:42 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Albert
A2022 Sanderstead

Can anyone tell me if this road is still closed for roadworks please?

Nothing on BBC Travel.
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

Forum Jump