Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike Roberts
Forum: London Transport August 3rd 08, 01:39 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike Roberts
London Connections blog - No more

My first post here after lurking for a long time. It is prompted by the
discovery that Mr Thant will not be updating the above mentioned site.
There are may comments on the site itself expressing...
Forum: London Transport November 25th 07, 11:57 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By Mike Roberts
TfL Journey Planner

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 10:57:37 +0000, Mike Roberts

Hi all, I have lurked her often but only once, a long time ago felt the
Forum: London Transport November 25th 07, 11:55 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By Mike Roberts
TfL Journey Planner

Recliner wrote:
Why not use the postcode instead? It's less typing and your browser
will probably remember it for you after you've used it once. I know
Firefox does, not sure about IE as I...
Forum: London Transport November 25th 07, 09:57 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By Mike Roberts
TfL Journey Planner

Hi all, I have lurked her often but only once, a long time ago felt the
need to post anything. However perhaps someone here can help me with the
TfL Journey Planner.

To get it to start route at my...
Forum: London Transport July 10th 07, 03:34 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Mike Roberts
London Connections - coloured

James Farrar wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:54:58 +0100, Mike Roberts
wrote:

Snip
Your newsreaser is presumably being confused by the brackets. I had to
Forum: London Transport July 10th 07, 01:54 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Mike Roberts
London Connections - coloured

Tom Anderson wrote:
Right,

All that stuff about maps got me thinking. It should be possible to
colour in the lines on the London Connections map to show which termini
trains run to....
Forum: London Transport March 6th 07, 06:14 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Mike Roberts
Gospel Oak-Barking

Andrea wrote:
I have travelled several times on the Silverlink Gospel Oak to Barking
service in the past fortnight. What has shocked me is the apparent
large-scale fare evasion on this...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump