Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hugh Jarse
Forum: London Transport August 31st 07, 04:12 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By Hugh Jarse
Next Week's Strike

SNIP

But will the Jubilee drivers cross the picket lines.

Kevin

This has nothing to do with the drivers!! Its a strike by one of the
operating companies.
There certainly will not be a...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 07, 03:20 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Hugh Jarse
Worst shift

Forum: London Transport May 13th 07, 11:32 PM
Replies: 57
Posted By Hugh Jarse
Termnal 5

I was greeted by a load of London Transport staff at Heathrow 123 station
this morning, telling me there was no Piccadilly Line service. I asked why?
and was told that the train drivers were walking...
Forum: London Transport April 18th 07, 08:58 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Hugh Jarse
Islam Is The True Religion

"Clive." wrote in message