Showing results 1 to 25 of 104
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Forum: London Transport August 1st 08, 07:15 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
New wood lane station

On 1 Aug, 17:14, "John Rowland"
wrote:
No, it's because whatever TPTB do, you complain about them doing it, and
whatever they don't do, you complain about...
Forum: London Transport August 1st 08, 09:12 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
TOX08

On Aug 1, 10:07 am, wrote:
On 31 Jul, 16:59, wrote:

On Jul 31, 4:07 pm, "John Rowland"

Forum: London Transport August 1st 08, 08:09 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
New wood lane station

Given this new station on the H&C seems to be literally a stones throw
from White City on the central , wouldn't it have made more sense to
call it white city rather than having another daft...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 08, 03:59 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
TOX08

On Jul 31, 4:07 pm, "John Rowland"
wrote:
You'd think he'd have grown out of it or got electrocuted by now.

Probably just some sad wannabe. I vaguely...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 08, 08:20 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Drunk passenger attack leads to strike

Look at it this way , if someone had assaulted you - especially a public
servant - and you felt you were the innocent party wouldn't...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 08, 08:19 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Drunk passenger attack leads to strike

On Jul 31, 12:32 am, John B wrote:
Right, yeah. And the reason why LU thinks that this incident brought

Yes, right. And if you had a proper job instead of "freelancing"...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 08, 08:16 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Drunk passenger attack leads to strike

On Jul 31, 12:20 am, John B wrote:

We're not talking about whether punching LUL staff is good, we're
talking...
Forum: London Transport July 30th 08, 03:45 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Drunk passenger attack leads to strike

On Jul 30, 4:33 pm, John B wrote:
This procedure concluded that the actions of the staff member in
question were sufficiently in breach of LU's policy to warrant
dismissal...
Forum: London Transport July 30th 08, 03:42 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Drunk passenger attack leads to strike

On Jul 30, 4:12 pm, John B wrote:
On Jul 30, 3:49 pm, wrote:

Hmm. Given that the victim had gone home by the time the BTP arrived,

So in...
Forum: London Transport July 30th 08, 02:49 PM
Replies: 33

On Jul 30, 3:08 pm, John B wrote:
Hmm. Given that the victim had gone home by the time the BTP arrived,

So in other words he couldn't have been that badly injured or...
Forum: London Transport July 30th 08, 10:17 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Drunk passenger attack leads to strike

On Jul 30, 11:01 am, Tom Barry wrote:

In other news, the witness statements from other policemen in police
brutality cases always say that the...
Forum: London Transport July 30th 08, 08:36 AM
Replies: 54
Posted By [email protected]
Another squashed bus

On Jul 29, 8:20 pm, "Batman55" wrote:

gurgled...
Forum: London Transport July 30th 08, 08:33 AM
Replies: 54
Posted By [email protected]
Another squashed bus

Careless? Dangerous more like. A PSV driver that doesn't know the
height of his own vehicle, (ignoring the face she doesn't know...
Forum: London Transport July 29th 08, 04:35 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Bye bye NLL (to woolwich)

I was down at the motor show today at excel. I notice the old NLL is
slowly being taken apart. The track has been lifted at canning town
(and half the station is gone) and is in the process of being...
Forum: London Transport July 29th 08, 04:25 PM
Replies: 54
Posted By [email protected]
Another squashed bus

So - you reinforce the window pillars upstairs. A LOT. They're going to
have to transmit the forces backwards, else they'll just bend...
Forum: London Transport July 28th 08, 08:10 AM
Replies: 54
Posted By [email protected]
Another squashed bus

On 28 Jul, 09:04, "Batman55" wrote:
Seehttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7528024.stmfor info and
picture. In Old Oak Common Lane.

MaxB

Where the hell do they...
Forum: London Transport July 28th 08, 08:08 AM
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Petition to stop overcrowding on public transport

Therefore, if anyone else here shares my concerns, please co-sign the
petition, and if possible, please pass the message along to...
Forum: London Transport July 26th 08, 04:37 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster Card System Failure

On 25 Jul, 21:43, Chris wrote:
Of course they can - incorrect data downloaded to cards can easily
makethem inoperable.

I've not yet come across r/w memory that can't...
Forum: London Transport July 25th 08, 07:28 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster Card System Failure

On 25 Jul, 18:45, Paul Corfield wrote:
While everyone is enjoying the card hacking speculation I don't think
this problem is anything to do with it.

I'd be interested in...
Forum: London Transport July 25th 08, 08:54 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster Card System Failure

On Jul 25, 9:35 am, Adrian wrote:
gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

Besides which , its only now that the exploit has...
Forum: London Transport July 25th 08, 08:29 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster Card System Failure

On Jul 25, 9:24 am, Adrian wrote:
gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

The Oyster system used on London's transport...
Forum: London Transport July 25th 08, 08:19 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster Card System Failure

The Oyster system used on London's transport network has broken down two
weeks...
Forum: London Transport July 25th 08, 08:12 AM
Replies: 50
Posted By [email protected]
Crossrail approved

On Jul 25, 12:24 am, John B wrote:
That's precisely what sank the New Works Plan - as soon as it became
clear that LRT couldn't repeat the Metropolitan Railway trick of

I...
Forum: London Transport July 24th 08, 07:44 PM
Replies: 50
Posted By [email protected]
Crossrail approved

On 24 Jul, 18:04, (Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:
In article
,

On Jul...
Forum: London Transport July 24th 08, 01:00 PM
Replies: 50
Posted By [email protected]
Crossrail approved

On Jul 24, 1:21 pm, Jamie Thompson wrote:
connection no less. The main utility of the extension would not be
through commuting, but local domestic journeys (e.g. I have...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 104

Forum Jump