Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: grusl
Forum: London Transport August 22nd 08, 03:39 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By grusl
Purchase Virgin Train tickets online from US address?

Anyone know how to purchase Virgin Train tickets (London-Holyhead)
online from a U.S....
Forum: London Transport July 26th 08, 02:59 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By grusl
London trains, swiping the yellow pods

Forum: London Transport July 25th 08, 01:13 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By grusl
London trains, swiping the yellow pods

I now have a swipe card for free travel in London, (yes thats right im
Forum: London Transport June 11th 08, 10:31 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By grusl
Tube accessibility question, Russell Square and Gloucester Road

Hello, I'm visiting from rec.travel.europe and rec.travel.asia

Could anyone tell me if either the Russell Square or Gloucester Road
stations would present entry/exit problems if I'm carrying a...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump