Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: darkprince66
Forum: London Transport June 12th 10, 09:59 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By darkprince66
Passing through closed stations.

On Jun 10, 7:28*am, "Graham Harrison"
wrote:
I passed through 3 closed Underground stations on the same day.

Warren Street (Victoria Line) - we stopped...
Forum: London Transport March 2nd 10, 08:47 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By darkprince66
Ealing Broadway to Wandsworth Road

On 2 Mar, 21:41, Mizter T wrote:
On Mar 2, 9:04*pm, cj wrote:

Forum: London Transport May 28th 09, 10:21 PM
Replies: 47
Posted By darkprince66
Croxley Rail Link 'complete by 2014'

On May 28, 9:47*pm, wrote:
From eWatford Observer, 2:19pm Thursday 28th May 2009

Croxley Rail Link 'complete by 2014'

By Filip Hnizdo »

A timetable and...
Forum: London Transport October 9th 08, 08:44 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By darkprince66
Southern East Croydon to Milton Keynes service issues

On 9 Oct, 20:28, Paul Weaver wrote:

Having looked at the track access agreement, I rescind my...
Forum: London Transport October 9th 08, 02:19 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By darkprince66
Southern East Croydon to Milton Keynes service issues

On 8 Oct, 15:15, "4sub" wrote:

On Oct...
Forum: London Transport October 9th 08, 02:17 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By darkprince66
Southern East Croydon to Milton Keynes service issues

On 8 Oct, 15:15, "4sub" wrote:

On Oct...
Forum: London Transport October 8th 08, 02:03 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By darkprince66
Southern East Croydon to Milton Keynes service issues

On 7 Oct, 15:54, "Paul Scott" wrote:
A bit of an issue for the upcoming WLL services?

Southern have applied to ORR for the proposed Dec 08 service, but there...
Forum: London Transport September 15th 08, 07:51 PM
Replies: 51
Posted By darkprince66
NLL Camden Road work package reduced

On Sep 15, 4:34*pm, "Paul Scott"
Don't think anyone has mentioned the reduced scope of the NLL improvements,
basically the 4 tracking will not go as far as...
Forum: London Transport August 6th 08, 09:55 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By darkprince66
Blackfriars closure

On Aug 6, 7:20*pm, "Paul Scott"
wrote:
"One of the capital's busiest Underground stations is to shut for nearly
three years. Blackfriars station, used by about...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump