Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jon b
Forum: London Transport May 29th 18, 08:49 AM
Replies: 27
Posted By jon b
New tube map has mistake

There is another error (by omission) on there. LHR is shown in Zone 6 for both tube and TfL Rail. However it is only Z6 for travel cards and season tickets. For PAYG on TfL Rail the fare is 12 quid...
Forum: London Transport September 26th 16, 02:16 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By jon b
Hidden London: Euston disused tunnels tour ticket Sat 15/10

Hi All

I have a ticket to the Euston disused station tunnels tour at 10am on Saturday 15th October that I can no longer use. Although LT Museum won't refund (as I am outside the statutory 14 day...
Forum: London Transport November 14th 15, 12:38 PM
Replies: 85
Posted By jon b
Inclined lift at Greenford Station replaces the last wooden escalator

On Saturday, 14 November 2015 11:54:02 UTC, Offramp wrote:

Indoor funiculars are called testiculars.

Think you will find that is b*llocks...

(I'll get my coat...)
Forum: London Transport June 4th 12, 05:52 PM
Replies: 88
Posted By jon b
London Overground in chaos

There was a report a week or so ago that TfL are likely to bid for the
East Anglia and South Eastern rail franchises, not just have control
of the London bits. ...
Forum: London Transport June 4th 11, 01:29 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By jon b
Boris Bikes - slow terminals

On Jun 2, 11:06*pm, Neil Williams wrote:
Been using Boris bikes the past few days, and the terminals are
extremely slow, often timing out multiple times before I manage to
Forum: London Transport June 26th 10, 09:22 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By jon b
Cirlce Line Reverts to Circle / New Metropolitan Stock

On 26 June, 10:09, MIG wrote:

If it isn't complete nonsense, I'll eat my dinner.

They have merged two snippets into one I expect.

Indeed complete nonsense! ...
Forum: London Transport May 29th 10, 03:10 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By jon b
Seats on London Overground and the new Victoria Line trains

On 29 May, 15:21, lonelytraveller
Why are they plastic with a fabric coating? They are extremely
uncomfortable to sit on. Can't they either...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 10, 09:30 PM
Replies: 113
Posted By jon b
Oyster Extension Permits (OEPs)

Would it be removed at Balham though? *Balham is in the zones and the
route could have been via Finsbury Park. *It doesn't seem...
Forum: London Transport March 5th 09, 05:06 PM
Replies: 50
Posted By jon b
BBC - US firm 'set for Crossrail deal'

On 23 Feb, 00:32, Mizter T wrote:

Anyway, the but about proven competence (or some such similar words)
immediately led me to think of those behind building the CTRL (aka
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump