Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: j
Forum: London Transport October 16th 03, 07:35 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By j
photos of old/closed tube stops

thanks! this is great.

"Joe" wrote in message
Does anyone know any sites that have photos (+ other info) on the
Forum: London Transport October 16th 03, 05:55 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By j
photos of old/closed tube stops

Hi,

Does anyone know any sites that have photos (+ other info) on the
unused/closed tube stops in London? I am new to the city and am fascinated
by this but haven't been able to find any photos...
Forum: London Transport October 16th 03, 05:33 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By j
Oyster card data

Hi,

Does anyone know what kind of, or how/if data is logged for use of Oyster
cards? is the system used kind of like the "airmiles points" thing, where my
data is analysed and them I'm sent loads of...
Forum: London Transport October 12th 03, 05:57 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By j
most pickpocketed tube stop

Hi,

Last week I was pickpocketed (or pick-bagged) on the tube. Between Holborn
and StPauls, at 8:30am. Curious, what so people here think would be the most
pick-pocket laden area or tube stop?...
Forum: London Transport August 11th 03, 08:49 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By j
london tube - no AC

Does anyone here know if most European cities don't have AC on their
underground train system. or is it just London?

John
Forum: London Transport August 9th 03, 10:32 AM
Replies: 31
Posted By j
Wanna be cool? Take the tube!

does anyone know if any underground train/public transport systems in Europe
are air conditioned?

"HDF is the best." wrote in...
Forum: London Transport August 9th 03, 10:25 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By j
UK subway systems

ah, thanks for the info.

ok, now for a dumb question... What about the word tube for the London
trains? I take it this refers to the tubular shape of most of the
lines/trains?

"Martin Underwood"...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump